Lift

Do you mean rims or the tires? If you lift it you’ll probably want larger tires to fill the space better.
265/75/16 is the biggest tire on stock wheels before you’ll need wheel spacers. I don’t recommend wheel spacers.

I would like to install a lift kit without having to replace factory parts like shocks and tires
If you want a spacer lift it will add height but the ride quality will suffer. I wouldn’t get above coil spacers they can cause damage to the shocks and decrease down travel. In-coil spacers have a less likely chance of causing damage but limit the up travel. I would do an AAL not a block in the rear.

If you want a spacer lift it will add height but the ride quality will suffer. I wouldn’t get above coil spacers they can cause damage to the shocks and decrease down travel. In-coil spacers have a less likely chance of causing damage but limit the up travel. I would do an AAL not a block in the rear.

Thanks for the info I’m not sure exactly what I need just looking to get the truck lifted a little

Thanks for the info I’m not sure exactly what I need just looking to get the truck lifted a little
You’re limited to spacers and AAL if you don’t want to replace parts like shocks. Otherwise bilstein 5100’s and an AAL would be a cheap and good way to lift it 1-2”.

I'm looking to purchase a lift kit for my 16 Toyota 4wd, but I can't decide on a 3" or 4". Do you have any suggestions or can you tell me pros and cons?
3” is as high as I’d go. To achieve 4” you’ll need spacers or a body lift. I don’t know of any 4” suspension lifts for your truck. Even at 3” you may need new UCA and other parts.
These trucks are best at 2.5-3”.

Back