old school Toyota

RKoesler

Because I like tried and true Toyota vehicles, and because I'm not interested in 4-bangers, turbos, and electric junk, I just bought myself a new 2023 Tacoma Limited 4x4 and a new 2023 4-Runner SR5 Premium. Those should take me to the grave without constant worries like I experienced with Land Rovers, and some Mercedes vehicles. I've driven Toyota products since 1975 and have had mostly good luck except for an occasional problem with new first-year models. When the new 24's come out, Tacoma, 4-Runner, and Land Cruiser, I will take a good luck at them and go from there.

Because I like tried and true Toyota vehicles, and because I'm not interested in 4-bangers, turbos, and electric junk, I just bought myself a new 2023 Tacoma Limited 4x4 and a new 2023 4-Runner SR5 Premium. Those should take me to the grave without constant worries like I experienced with Land Rovers, and some Mercedes vehicles. I've driven Toyota products since 1975 and have had mostly good luck except for an occasional problem with new first-year models. When the new 24's come out, Tacoma, 4-Runner, and Land Cruiser, I will take a good luck at them and go from there.
Welcome to tacomaforum.com RK, you're going to love this website. Friendly people and lots of knowledge. Have you given a name for your new Taco yet ? We love pictures of new purchases by the way….

Welcome aboard ! Keep us abreast how the new taco is.
I traded my 2017 Taco TRD OffRoad with 90K miles for the new Taco Limited 4x4 in celestial silver with the hickory interior, and I love this thing. It rides a little softer than the Offroad model and is a little more quiet. At 1600 miles I'm getting 22.5 mpg avg. so far with about 85% Hyw. driving. My new 4Runner is now already a year old, at 3000K, and get's around 20 mpg so far. Love it more than the Truck, but I consider the Taco as my "beater" so I drive it a lot more.

I traded my 2017 Taco TRD OffRoad with 90K miles for the new Taco Limited 4x4 in celestial silver with the hickory interior, and I love this thing. It rides a little softer than the Offroad model and is a little more quiet. At 1600 miles I'm getting 22.5 mpg avg. so far with about 85% Hyw. driving. My new 4Runner is now already a year old, at 3000K, and get's around 20 mpg so far. Love it more than the Truck, but I consider the Taco as my "beater" so I drive it a lot mor
Pictures RK, pictures. We love pictures.

Back