Power Steering Gear (4WD) for Gen1

Is there some unknown crazy reason to print out the entire steering rack assembly for a gen1 we don't know about?

future reference for online purposes as needed and if necessary

help me out, did i miss anything on there that needs to be added adressed
Thank you, kind sir :)

Pardon me but, I didn't know this forum was your private library for gen1 service manuals. I'll try to keep that in mind for future reference.
Actually toyota does, or did sell service manuals covering specific vehicles that are very in depth listing any special tools needed for a certain job.

just great......moved from random worhtless pics to multiple pages of service manuals that are available online.

I would think storage of such would be better placed on his own computer's hard drive.

I have booked marked manuals found online for my power equipment in my computer. I don't need to search forum threads to find them. Only issue, eventually even those will be deleted. Like rock mentioned,,,load them in a hard drive, or memory stick before someone deletes them to.

It is also here for discussion of procedures questions and concerns
A learning tool!

these pics are quite beneficial to this particular topic
thank you, kind sir
DBAP :)

Sorry. I got to agree with Tacojoel.

The only person needing education is Jay.

FWIW, I wouldn't take my laptop or phone under the truck. It may be sitting on a nearby workbench plugged in to the 120 Vac.

Back