The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Evenin guys! Hate to say it but I had the afternoon off so I took the M1A Scout Squad out to the range for some exercises. Got a unitized gas cylinder and Sadlak gas piston yesterday and installed it and shimmed the cylinder .010 for good timing on the gas plug. Grabbed 5 rounds of my reloads and shot at 100yds. First 4 were in the 10-ring.....thru the last one out to the right.

IMG_8377.JPG

Evenin guys! Hate to say it but I had the afternoon off so I took the M1A Scout Squad out to the range for some exercises. Got a unitized gas cylinder and Sadlak gas piston yesterday and installed it and shimmed the cylinder .010 for good timing on the gas plug. Grabbed 5 rounds of my reloads and shot at 100yds. First 4 were in the 10-ring.....thru the last one out to the right.

View attachment 20407

I love the fact all the shots are in the 10 ring except for the one.
It’s like you were letting the 9 know it wasn’t safe either.
Good shooting.

I love the fact all the shots are in the 10 ring except for the one.
It’s like you were letting the 9 know it wasn’t safe either.
Good shooting.
Thanks B! The unitized cylinder and Sadlak piston absolutely amazed me. I really wanted all of 'em in the 10-ring......that 'loner' out in the 9?......well, blame that one on the wind. LOL Appreciate it!

View attachment 20407

B-man if you put them all in the ten ring you wouldn’t have a reason to go back to the range. I think you did it on purpose. Lol or blame the wind. Dove season opens here Saturday morning. Everyone be safe if there are other dove hunters on here.

B-man if you put them all in the ten ring you wouldn’t have a reason to go back to the range. I think you did it on purpose. Lol or blame the wind. Dove season opens here Saturday morning. Everyone be safe if there are other dove hunters on here.

Good point Lil G. He threw that one round off to prove he needs more range time.

Blame it on the heat.

LOL.....I always have a reason to go back to the range. Now, gotta go back to see if I can duplicate the target! LOL
Good point Lil G. He threw that one round off to prove he needs more range time.
Gotta stay sharp with the front sight! I need the practice!
I’d love to try that Springfield @B-Man.
Yeah, wish we were closer.....that was my Scout Squad....18" barrel.......I have a Loaded M1A with SS barrel that I believe is gonna get that unitized gas cylinder and piston.......that one shoots really well too. You'd like 'em both!

Back