The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Seen these tacos for sale so I had to stop and see. Guy said silver 2nd gen was 12k ... I thought not to bad.... I opened the door turned on the key and almost 300k miles... WOW.. Then I looked underneath.. Smh.. Frame was flaking and had 1 half dollar size hole that I seen.. I feel sorry for who ever buys this truck and doesn't check out the frame.. Now I see why it's $12,000 View attachment 17427
Yep......hope they look underneath it!

Time for to call 'er a day! Have a great rest-o-the-evenin' and will talk at ya in the am!

Well this one is been on for a long time and since we are a community I thought you and a few from here would like to go and look. But you are right yoo won't like it, everyone os asking about tires sizes etc. etc. etc.
Haha they do the same thing here

Evenin everyone! Glad the day is over and gettin ready for a possible strong storm moving our way out of Kansas.

IMG_0736.jpgIMG_0731.jpg

My weather forecast is pretty entertaining right now. I was in shorts, barefooted and comfortable after dark earlier this week, I think around 75 during the day,... There was snow on the ground this morning,... I had to scrape my damn windshield this morning!!! But this weekend and next week look awesome!!! I’m SO confused!!! [emoji23]

Back