The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

the only thing I bought on black friday/cyber monday was a ZT035ts for 50% off.

i dont know whether I should be happy I got 50% off, or sad that I spent almost $100 on a knife
Kershaw-Zero-Tolerance-TigerStripe-0350TS-600x500.jpg

Definitely sucks. I've cleaned my inbox about 5 times. I can't be on my phone or online either because the door is on the back wall. I have to be Ninja status.

the only thing I bought on black friday/cyber monday was a ZT035ts for 50% off.

i dont know whether I should be happy I got 50% off, or sad that I spent almost $100 on a knife
Kershaw-Zero-Tolerance-TigerStripe-0350TS-600x500.jpg

I would not be upset with that knife. It is very nice. I sent a pic of one to my wife in hope that I get it for Xmas.

I would not be upset with that knife. It is very nice. I sent a pic of one to my wife in hope that I get it for Xmas.

heard a ton of good things about them, and handled one at a friend's gun store...but couldnt find a deal until now. Can't wait- im checking amazon every hour :unsure:

got a few benchmades, cold steels and SOGs, but no kershaw/ZT's yet. sooo stoked

I stopped playing halo series after halo 3 came out, halo 3 was the best of them and Odst was when I stopped liking them.

forza's awesome. I'll get a One eventually

I find it hilariously creepy that if you swear during sports games, you'll get an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty

forza's awesome. I'll get a One eventually

I find it hilariously creepy that if you swear during sports games, you'll get an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty

Yeah i shut voice control off after that happening at by buddy's house playing his. That and its a bit glitchy, catches random conversation and thinks it voice commands. Software update will help hopefully.

Back