The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

I had 2 McDonald's McChicken for lunch today
169c then 2nd for a dollar, large drink for 1$
Total cost of lunch $3.95
This is a good deal
I wish their fries were on the dollar menu :confused:

Last edited:
I was a big fast food junky for quite some time after retiring from racing bikes. I'd grab a quick lunch during work at any of the fast food places. It caught up with me at age 60 one day having a stroke. Doctors blamed it on a bad diet as my blood tests were off the charts for cholesterol, triglycerides , and A1C for my body being 5'9'' at 190 lbs.....I was 165 when in prime shape still racing off road bikes at age 40. I had to cut out all that crap along with taking the meds they prescribed me. Ten years later I'm still nearly 190 lbs, but everything else is closer to normal.

I was a big fast food junky for quite some time after retiring from racing bikes. I'd grab a quick lunch during work at any of the fast food places. It caught up with me at age 60 one day having a stroke. Doctors blamed it on a bad diet as my blood tests were off the charts for cholesterol, triglycerides , and A1C for my body being 5'9'' at 190 lbs.....I was 165 when in prime shape still racing off road bikes at age 40. I had to cut out all that crap along with taking the meds they prescribed me. Ten years later I'm still nearly 190 lbs, but everything else is closer to normal.
5’10” 220. But I’m a stocky guy. I could shed twenty. Think I’ll get the keto diet going again I was down to 211. Back in 2021 November

Mine was 33. Prolly right back up there. Had it down to 24. But the holidays and beating the sleep apnea bull shlt that was forced on me just because I had a cdl. Lose the weight no machines. I still sleep like a rock regardless. It’s just a money grab by and large. I do however feel some people benefit from it. But I m not one of them.

Simple path to lose weight. Protein and Veggies or Fruit. Skip the carbs. Add in about 1.5 hours walking each day.

Slowly, surely, the weight will come off. Be aware, as your body adjusts, the weight may hit plateaus and hold steady for a while.

Figure out how many calories are required to hold your target weight. Only eat that much.

1000 calories of lettuce are the same as 1000 calories of steak.

Its simple math. In - burned = lbs (gained or lost)

Simple path to lose weight. Protein and Veggies or Fruit. Skip the carbs. Add in about 1.5 hours walking each day.

Slowly, surely, the weight will come off. Be aware, as your body adjusts, the weight may hit plateaus and hold steady for a while.

Figure out how many calories are required to hold your target weight. Only eat that much.

1000 calories of lettuce are the same as 1000 calories of steak.

Its simple math. In - burned = lbs (gained or lost)
Yeah, but that's one big chit load of lettuce.

I lost it by cutting out all sugars. If it was coffee it was black unsweetened tea. Mostly. A few zero sugar flavored waters but not a lot of that stuff. Mostly ate anything I wanted as long as it wasn’t processed. That isn’t food it’s poison. Albeit slow acting.

No chips. Nothing that came out of a machine. Just stuff that can be eaten raw or cooked from nature not styrofoam

I lost it by cutting out all sugars. If it was coffee it was black unsweetened tea. Mostly. A few zero sugar flavored waters but not a lot of that stuff. Mostly ate anything I wanted as long as it wasn’t processed. That isn’t food it’s poison. Albeit slow acting.
Same as salt. Our body needs it, but not in the amounts most consume it. Sodium is in large enough amounts in all our foods that alone are killing us.
I've been on a low sodium diet after adding up all the amounts of sodium per serving in our foods per meal. Just one meal with no extra salt can provide us enough sodium for the entire day. I don't even buy refined sugar anymore. I'll bake most my goodies with some honey, or maple syrup which is bad enough. I've gotten to like unsweetened applesauce and other canned fruits better. Just did up a batch of my version of candy carrots subbing them instead of cookies figuring they could be healthier.

Back