The Future is Now

i need to check my old '97 taco underneath everywhere for tracker bug devices now

'Banned again (on that other forum) for daring to share the above picture & video!
Problem is you shared that video with the wrong people. Gotta be tw....they're a bunch of liberal commies that hate the hint of any maga folks. You likely be banned for life just mentioning the word orangeman.
As for that sticker....insurance companies will be checking any data whether a safe driver, or not.

Last edited:
Problem is you shared that video with the wrong people. Gotta be tw....they're a bunch of liberal commies that hate the hint of any maga folks. You likely be banned for life just mentioning the word orangeman.
As for that sticker....insurance companies will be checking any data whether a safe driver, or not.
So right Tacojoel, and just in the last couple of months I received threats from "dark-web" criminals that hacked my doctor's database and got my ss#, DOB, & who knows what else. They wanted to be paid off to remove my data from their sales offerings. None of the online database systems are truly secure. And nothing Toyota says will change my opinion.

So right Tacojoel, and just in the last couple of months I received threats from "dark-web" criminals that hacked my doctor's database and got my ss#, DOB, & who knows what else. They wanted to be paid off to remove my data from their sales offerings. None of the online database systems are truly secure. And nothing Toyota says will change my opinion.
Nearly the same here. Every once in a while I get a warning that someone has been trying to breach my computer, or other financial institutions data I deal with, but been lucky to be alerted in time. I've had to change some passwords a couple times already. Companies are always trying to stay one step ahead of these criminals.

Back