Thinking of a 2021 or 22 Tacoma.

I dont want a 1 Gen had it got rid of it because it didn't have any room in it. I think I dont want to go backwards in years(i have a 2020 now so 21 is the "oldest" id go. in any truck. It doesnt really even HAVE to be a TRD but outside those some of the stuff I want is rare to find..seems to be a Toyota thing though.. for instance just getting heated seats and power seats(meaning BOTH) is a rairty apparently as 95% of the non TRD models dont have them or they are simply not available which to me seems strange as most of the other makers have them in anything over the base stripper model.

I dont think im asking for a lot on mine I just consider them basic convienences now days

- Cruise control(just basic old CC is perfectly fine with me)
- heated/power seats(at least power for driver..passenger is a nice addon my wife appreciates)
-Blind Spot monitoring
-can use phone for navigation apple/android use plug in or bluetooth either ok
- bed liner so I dont have to pay extra to get it.(topper or hard tonneau cover are a great bonus)
-Push button start and remote start.

thats about it and all those are about impossible to find in anything under a TRD model(i dont even know if they are available to be honest) and ive think I even saw a couple TRD models that didnt have them either.

Most year gen3 trims from 2020 up like a limited, or trd are very similar with their respective trim levels. Most an sr5 will have are a power drivers seat, and some of the other stuff like phone bluetooth, navigation, and apple play bs. Imo, those higher end models tend to develop more gremlins over time. As far as trucks go, keep it simple. You want all that stuff, buy a luxury sedan, or suv.

Most year gen3 trims from 2020 up like a limited, or trd are very similar with their respective trim levels. Most an sr5 will have are a power drivers seat, and some of the other stuff like phone bluetooth, navigation, and apple play bs. Imo, those higher end models tend to develop more gremlins over time. As far as trucks go, keep it simple. You want all that stuff, buy a luxury sedan, or suv.
im sure there are fine trucks out there that are not stripper models and id actually like to drive lol. I dont need a luxury sedan or a SUV..they dont have beds..actually thats why the ridgeline is on the list it has all I wanted in their 1 step above stock model...their ground clearance just sucks its worse than a SUV lol. And its not like im rattling stuff off like say the GM products have(too much tech/overly teched)

I really consider stuff like heated seats and mirrors,bluetooth apple/android play, power seats cruise and blind spot to be "loaded" with tech... IMO thats when you start getting into the stuff like HUD and 360 cameras and heated steering wheel(wives suv has this and ive never used it in 2+ years now)

But just wanting power seats and heated seats and blind spot I dont think is really tech loaded.. Id only want less if I was getting the truck say as a work truck.

I dont want a 1 Gen had it got rid of it because it didn't have any room in it. I think I dont want to go backwards in years(i have a 2020 now so 21 is the "oldest" id go. in any truck. It doesnt really even HAVE to be a TRD but outside those some of the stuff I want is rare to find..seems to be a Toyota thing though.. for instance just getting heated seats and power seats(meaning BOTH) is a rairty apparently as 95% of the non TRD models dont have them or they are simply not available which to me seems strange as most of the other makers have them in anything over the base stripper model.

I dont think im asking for a lot on mine I just consider them basic convienences now days

- Cruise control(just basic old CC is perfectly fine with me)
- heated/power seats(at least power for driver..passenger is a nice addon my wife appreciates)
-Blind Spot monitoring
-can use phone for navigation apple/android use plug in or bluetooth either ok
- bed liner so I dont have to pay extra to get it.(topper or hard tonneau cover are a great bonus)
-Push button start and remote start.

thats about it and all those are about impossible to find in anything under a TRD model(i dont even know if they are available to be honest) and ive think I even saw a couple TRD models that didnt have them either.
"i have a 2020 now" Pictures ?

im sure there are fine trucks out there that are not stripper models and id actually like to drive lol. I dont need a luxury sedan or a SUV..they dont have beds..actually thats why the ridgeline is on the list it has all I wanted in their 1 step above stock model...their ground clearance just sucks its worse than a SUV lol. And its not like im rattling stuff off like say the GM products have(too much tech/overly teched)

I really consider stuff like heated seats and mirrors,bluetooth apple/android play, power seats cruise and blind spot to be "loaded" with tech... IMO thats when you start getting into the stuff like HUD and 360 cameras and heated steering wheel(wives suv has this and ive never used it in 2+ years now)

But just wanting power seats and heated seats and blind spot I dont think is really tech loaded.. Id only want less if I was getting the truck say as a work truck.
If I were asking for all that stuff, I'd be looking at a 4runner. They are built in Japan with higher degree of qc.

"i have a 2020 now" Pictures ?
None that was pretty much pre cellphones that were pure trash and pre smart phones really so no.. it was a srtipper model the cobalt blue(pourple) color with a 5 speed roll down windows am/fm stereo no AC no CC standard cab model the only thing I upgraded was I put BFG A/T on the steelies

None that was pretty much pre cellphones that were pure trash and pre smart phones really so no.. it was a srtipper model the cobalt blue(pourple) color with a 5 speed roll down windows am/fm stereo no AC no CC standard cab model the only thing I upgraded was I put BFG A/T on the steelies
We're done here. Try the tacomaworld.com messege boards and stay off this one.

They put beds in those now? didnt know... Id never own a truck(unless work truck) without them.
There's plenty of storage in a 4runner which is like a bed with a tonneau cover you asked for. Only issue the 4runner doesn't have a removable lid, but it's loaded with tech, and creature comforts you desire, plus it's a beast off-road. As far work trucks, they need to be simple not being afraid of banging them up.

We're done here. Try the tacomaworld.com messege boards and stay off this one.
I think your correct I was almost going to say that but didnt want to be rude. They can probably help more im guessing and not tell me I want a SUV lol which I dont and if I did id just keep mine or get a newer one of mine in the wilderness model. I just wanted more info on 21-22 TRD's.. I got a little on those but more of what I didnt want which was get a SUV bevause everyone knows trucks in 21-22 didnt have blind spot, heated seats or power seats... if you want those things you want a SUV lol.. thats when I knew we were probably done ;) That and getting told Toyotas suck get the Ridgeline or Pro4x .

anyways GL

Well, I think your dealing someone that wants to go to heaven, but doesn't want to die. Your never going to give them the answer they want to hear.

Back