What did you do with your Taco today

jdr3366

Nobody has posted on the 2016+ forum since around noon today.

What did you do with your truck today?

Me? I went to lunch in my truck. Drove to the mall to buy some Halloween cards. Drove home and did some work in my study.

You?

Originally posted yesterday, as in Sunday... so Sunday, I did nothing in my Tacoma. All the action was in Mrs. AD's Highlander.
Today being Monday, I drove my Tacoma to work. When I leave work, I'll go to the gym, then go home. Wash, rinse, repeat for Tuesday-Thursday.

Condolences. I’ve got full upper and partial lower dentures from deteriorating bone. Had to cut it all out. SMH. I feel for ya.
Thank you. I won't know what is what until I go on 1/24 to get the gums laid open and the tooth removed. I guess they'll know what is up with the jaw at that time. It is what it is.
No matter how bad your situation is, there is someone, somewhere, that wishes they had your good luck.

Thank you. I won't know what is what until I go on 1/24 to get the gums laid open and the tooth removed. I guess they'll know what is up with the jaw at that time. It is what it is.
No matter how bad your situation is, there is someone, somewhere, that wishes they had your good luck.
That's gotta hurt like a mutha I hope you can take something for the pain in the meantime .I've had two root canals the 1.st one was from a tooth broke in half from a freakin Cheezit. Most expensive box of crackers I ever ate ! $2100.oo out of pocket no dental ins .

That's gotta hurt like a mutha I hope you can take something for the pain in the meantime .I've had two root canals the 1.st one was from a tooth broke in half from a freakin Cheezit. Most expensive box of crackers I ever ate ! $2100.oo out of pocket no dental ins .

I'm hoping that I can have the tooth yanked early due to someone cancelling. Already have taken Oxycodone for my failed back surgery. That's another story.

Back