What did you do with your Taco today

No. The "all the dumb kids did it back in the day. Guess you're dong it too". Once it starts getting personal that's when the s%it starts. See, then I could have responded "I don't really care what the effing kids did back in the day did, and I don't care if you effing liked it or not, Nor do I care if you effing like my grill as I didn't buy it to please you, so go f yourself. But I didn't. I just chose to remove myself from the situation.

Y!

Last edited:
Call me a Benedict Arnold, But I was on the dark side for some wiring expertise. This guy knows everything Tacoma. My bed lights to an oem cargo switch ( which didn’t come with my truck and also this)
When I ordered my 2020, one of the things I asked about were bed lights. Dealer said my truck will come with them. I later found out why....I had already bought a tech package for the tonneau cover. I guess it included the bed lights.

When I ordered my 2020, one of the things I asked about were bed lights. Dealer said my truck will come with them. I later found out why....I had already bought a tech package for the tonneau cover. I guess it included the bed lights.
Yeah well the 2019’s didn’t I was fortunate to have the wiring harness for the switch thou. That was a plus!

What did you do with your Taco today ?​

Well after nearly three months of closure the County reopened the Natatorium so I drove my Taco there and did an hours worth of lap swim. :)

Back