What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Started my retrofit today and installed a new front passenger side sway bar endlink. The retro has gone kinda decent except it took me several times to take it apart so that meant more trips to the oven. Lol ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1413947157.553325.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1413947187.857892.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1413947223.206029.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1413947246.187655.jpg

Gave her a wash. Ordered sliders with kickout, 285s and a hi-lif jack. Still cant decide on a bumper...

Attachments

• 1414014440895.jpg
    1414014440895.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 55
No I didn't add spacers. I'm agree with you, it wasn't worth the money

They look good. How you liking the grabbers so far? I like mine. Found out I can get the reg grabbers with red lettering. I was a little upset after having already bought the A/T2's.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

They look good. How you liking the grabbers so far? I like mine. Found out I can get the reg grabbers with red lettering. I was a little upset after having already bought the A/T2's.

Too bad you couldn't get the red to cont with your color scheme. I like the grabbers a lot, I always had BFG's and the grabbers feel like a lot better ride. Very happy with them so far

Too bad you couldn't get the red to cont with your color scheme. I like the grabbers a lot, I always had BFG's and the grabbers feel like a lot better ride. Very happy with them so far

I had the BFG A/T. Didn't like them. Put about 32k before I got the grabbers. And paid half of what I would have paid for new BFG's. The grabbers are quieter to. The wife said I could get the other ones. But I knew if I did she was looking to buy something. She has this you spend x amount on your truck so I get to spend the same on what I want. Weird. Happy wife= happy life. So they say anyways.

Back