What have you done to your Tacoma today?

PM answered.

Get those tonsils removed. Problem solved and gone.

Good news on the negative Covid test.
yeah, well it gets touchy as the patient ages......and at 60......well, it's too late now to gain any benefits.....I would assume.

Gets to a point salt is useless.
It has finally warmed up so I washed all the salt off as best I could. I cannot go through a carwash due to my kayak racks but I sprayed underneath really good! I owned a Maxima from Chicago once and it was badly damaged by salt!

i found out that '14 was the last year Tacoma had a plain regular single cab 4x4
discontinued because they were hard to sell

wouldn't a Gen3 single cab look neat?

my front marker lights are out
both went out at same time!!!

but the vehicle inspection yesterday indicated ALL lights were working as they ought
that confused me :confused:

i bot a few new marker lights from the dealer 41% off cybersale last month... MUCh better deal than getting some at autoParts store down the road

when i was a quik jiffy lubeTech some 33 years ago we would change out these marker lights for 4.99 each ... very HIGH sales margins on those!

Watching the snow melt off the truck. Not getting on the roads.....too much schmutz.

The city is working on removing the snow pack. Just saw a road grader scraping the snow pack off the asphalt. Nice they are not slinging tons of sodium chloride about. Downside, the foot of my driveway has 18 inches of scrapings. I think I'll fire the snow blower to move the scraped schmutz. Too wet and heavy for a shovel. MORE POWER!!!

Those valve stem caps were prolly left on top of the tire last time you checked tire pressure. Then drove off forgetting the caps on top of the tire......

Or

They're on someone's work bench.

@JayQQ97 , Torque on a valve stem cap?????? c'mon

Back