What oil are all of ya using?

six quart box is a fantastic deal when your rig need MORE than 5qt for a good fill

Wally World = Walmart....where have you been hiding out? You can buy Havoline 5w20 online only from Wally World for about the same cost as Mobil1 full synthetic. Havoline doesn't even make 0w20 if one were to order some.

we all don't call it that around here lmao
or else i just don't pay enough attention to it all
thankU for the education

Valvoline, Pennzoil or Quaker State. 5w30. At Menards so I can get 11% credit on future buy.

Wallyworld....pfpffffpfpfppttttt

Check the local Big Box stores. I know the Blue and Orange boxes are carrying some automotive stuff. Need to keep an eye on prices. Wally isn't always the lowest cost, although they are the cheapest.

I have a business account with wally world. I'll often order motor oil online if not near the store at times. I haven't found mobil1 cheaper anywhere else.

I don't think you tried hard enough, but it's an oil additive good for a couple years between oil changes to make your engine run quieter with more hp. Been proven with nasa currently testing it. Tribotek uses ceramic nano technology that bonds slowly with all your engine internals to increase normal engine life. Its said to give your oil wings.

Back