What's the first mod you'd make to the 2024 Tacoma?

None. I'd wait till the Factory Warranty had ended.

Many mods will VOID the warranty. Electronics can easily go funky needing Toyota to fix. Any excuse to VOID the warranty puts the burden on you.

None. I'd wait till the Factory Warranty had ended.

Many mods will VOID the warranty. Electronics can easily go funky needing Toyota to fix. Any excuse to VOID the warranty puts the burden on you.
I started modding my BMW after the first oil change...

At about 30k miles, the oil pan gasket needed to be replaced. BMW happily replaced it under warranty. On the F3x BMW's, the front subframe has to be removed and engine suspended to replace the oil pan gasket. Back in 2018 it would have cost me about $3.5k, now it is between $5-6k.

Technically any mod would void the warranty on the entire vehicle.

Some dealers are pragmatic in determining if the mod caused the problem/repair.

Others......not so much.

This time around I think I'm going to change out both bumpers with solid steel and LED lights. Based on past mod purchases, it'll probley be around $3200. Just my 2¢. :)

1684517499664.png

hmmm....

Any mods to make it less biggish... Shrink it down some or more
Ok I get it that you don't want bigger. That Toyota Stout is coming I promise you and it will be much smaller than the 2024 Tacoma. Have you thought about that ?

I cannot even climb into a stock gen2 4wd without bumping top of the head on the upper door sill

The gen 3 seems ok at least for me being 5'10'. It was a bit weird coming from my gen1 tundra, till I played awhile with the power seat. Only issue I had, is with the range the articulating steering wheel....it's basically a joke having little to no movement vs my tundra. I've heard the 4th gen tacoma address's this issue.

Back