Whats the price of a Gallon of Regular gas where your at?

billssr5

Whats going on with the sudden price hike in gas lately, hopefully this isnt a long term issue or summer could be a real bummer this year.
$3.69 a gallon regular in my area just yesterday:mad:

Same here, but I had .60 cents a gal. off on my GO rewards card when I filled up last week. Could be another price rise due to this nervousness in the Middle East....but then again it's brandonomics.

Last edited:
319c at shell in the bluffs Iowa
339c for shell on the other side of town
Both 87 with that ethanol

sucks cause oil was going up past couple of days, now the oil per barrel is a little down but the gas price is INCREASING either way. so far i dont hear any griping about the gas prices locally and on the fake news. should'nt this increase inflation too because the cost of diesel to truck goods translates to higher consumer costs?

sucks cause oil was going up past couple of days, now the oil per barrel is a little down but the gas price is INCREASING either way. so far i dont hear any griping about the gas prices locally and on the fake news
Plausible deniability!?

I got some of that No-Name gasoline today at $3.45 credit, but i dont like using those brands had a bad experience using the cheap no name stuff during Covid times

I am nearing empty :eek:
Was going to fill tomorrow
i wish i had gotten some good gas when it was $3.19 about 3 days ago, this will hurt alot of business's that need gas to survive, prices continue to rise everywhere cause of it

Inflation has increase from a month ago. Its possible we could even get another interest rate increase, and not a cut like brandon 's been hoping.

Inflation has increase from a month ago. Its possible we could even get another interest rate increase, and not a cut like brandon 's been hoping.
they will try to lower the rate before November so Brandon can claim a look what I just did moment before election time, i heard in September they will try to lower it on one of those money shows some talking head said

Our local HEB has been keeping gas at $2.99 for a good while. Left for work yesterday morning, price was $2.99. On the way home from work, noticed HEB had jumped up to $3.29. My round trip to work everyday is around 102 miles. If I keep my speed at 65, my 4 cyl can squeeze out right at 23 mpg.

they will try to lower the rate before November so Brandon can claim a look what I just did moment before election time, i heard in September they will try to lower it on one of those money shows some talking head said
Not so sure for any rate cuts by November, at least from everything I've been told. These guys keep spending money we don't have.

296c no discount for e15 87 octane at Casey's GS on the east side of Des moines Iowa

Back