Whats your Labor Day Weekend plans?

got to work this morning 8am by 9am my boss ask me if i would like the rest of the day off. :blink:

I was like um....yeah, put in 8hrs of vaca pay to cover me, i'll be back weds morning. :thumbsup:

Guess i'll be thawing out some steaks and firing up the grill this afternoon!

win.

got today off..spending time with the wife and our dog...and getting paid to do so!!! that's always good :thumbsup: :yes:

got today off..spending time with the wife and our dog...and getting paid to do so!!! that's always good :thumbsup: :yes:

Always good to be paid while being off work! I am also :thumbsup:

However I'm not spending the day with my dogs or my exwife, I'll stop over there tomorrow. I am lounging around not doing much of anything today always a bonus to get paid for doing nothing. I take that back I'm playing an 2nd MMOG strategy game I started about a month ago. Later tonight I'll log in on the other one I've been playing for the past 6 yrs. :)

Always good to be paid while being off work! I am also :thumbsup:

However I'm not spending the day with my dogs or my exwife, I'll stop over there tomorrow. I am lounging around not doing much of anything today always a bonus to get paid for doing nothing. I take that back I'm playing an 2nd MMOG strategy game I started about a month ago. Later tonight I'll log in on the other one I've been playing for the past 6 yrs. :)

my wife played Tetris on my PS3, after which i went ahead and played Battlefield 3 :thumbsup:

Back