? Where is the Gen1 Taco traffic at ?

Guys......

You do realize that the owner can list the vehicle for any price they hope to get.

The value comes when the cash changes hands.

Most times, the price is inflated by sentiment or memory attachment. Other times, the price is inflated due to accessories or mods on the vehicle. Most often the mods/accessories have little value to the buyer.

Example: Oversize wheels and tires. The owner will tend to inflate the price claiming the upgrade. Truth is any buyer EXPECTS the vehicle to have wheels and tires. The value is in the mind of the seller.

NADA and KBB are guidelines. Mods mean little to nothing for the next buyer. Sure, there are rare buyers who may want the mods from a previous owner. Although, that is likely an unusual occurrence.

A vehicle cobbled together with scrap, stolen or cafungabunga parts should have a Salvage Title.

I owned a red 86 sr5 with a 22re that the engine failed in warranty. Overall it wasn't a very good truck. Bed, and frame were rusted badly by 1993.
As far as what this guy is asking....don't do drugs.

More like quieter everything. I had an old beat up jeep that rode like that.
I will say the power seat is nice.

U get used to the noise
its especially bad driving into headwind at highway speeds over 65

Being around, racing cars, bikes, boats, and sleds most of my adult, my hearing isn't so great these days, but I can still tell when I'm riding in a quiet vehicle or not.

Being around, racing cars, bikes, boats, and sleds most of my adult, my hearing isn't so great these days, but I can still tell when I'm riding in a quiet vehicle or not.
That gen7 bestgen Corolla is loud AF from the firewall and engine
Hums along at 90mph and need to crack the window to balance the engine scream

Wife had a 2010 corolla. Not a bad car, but she always wanted a prius. Sold the Corolla in 2012 for a prius. It's been a bulletproof car so far. Cheap to keep.

Back