Word association

Come on man, You know i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. Keep it simple Jay please. WTF is "tha" ? Like back in 2015 when my Retired Army butt attended my Navy sons graduation in Florida for EOD training.

I gave my son my Taco for the night before his graduation as he was in student status and no POV for the course. I was staying at a cockroach motel right outside the Main Gate. The next morning at o'dark thirty I walk thru the unguarded pedestrian entrance at the Main Gate and the 18 y.o. Navy Shore Patrolman starts yelling at me from the vehicle entrance about a 100 yards away saying some mumbo jumbo my deaf ears can't hear.

The cop cars show up and surround me. They are screaming at me "ID now, Skipper, Skipper", and I'm screaming back at them saying F*** you, you have a breech in your perimeter so F*** off. The Shore Patrolman screams at me saying I'm calling your F****** Skipper right now ! I say, I'm Retired Army and we don't have skippers. I say WTF is a Skipper anyway ? Like throwing flat rocks across a pond as in "skipping rocks" ?

"You tell me WTF is a Skipper coz you have a huge F****** hole in your perimeter ya dumb ass and I ain't no skipper". The other three are trying their best to keep from laughing their arses off. They throw me to the ground and slap the cuffs on me. I was detained for three hours but still made it to my sons graduation on time…. Now that's "Word association. ;)

1715308359655.png1715308329808.png 1715308461819.png1715308527965.png 1715308644732.png

Come on man, You know i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. Keep it simple Jay please. WTF is "tha" ? Like back in 2015 when my Retired Army butt attended my Navy sons graduation in Florida for EOD training.

I gave my son my Taco for the night before his graduation as he was in student status and no POV for the course. I was staying at a cockroach motel right outside the Main Gate. The next morning at o'dark thirty I walk thru the unguarded pedestrian entrance at the Main Gate and the 18 y.o. Navy Shore Patrolman starts yelling at me from the vehicle entrance about a 100 yards away saying some mumbo jumbo my deaf ears can't hear.

The cop cars show up and surround me. They are screaming at me "ID now, Skipper, Skipper", and I'm screaming back at them saying F*** you, you have a breech in your perimeter so F*** off. The Shore Patrolman screams at me saying I'm calling your F****** Skipper right now ! I say, I'm Retired Army and we don't have skippers. I say WTF is a Skipper anyway ? Like throwing flat rocks across a pond as in "skipping rocks" ?

"You tell me WTF is a Skipper coz you have a huge F****** hole in your perimeter ya dumb ass and I ain't no skipper". The other three are trying their best to keep from laughing their arses off. They throw me to the ground and slap the cuffs on me. I was detained for three hours but still made it to my sons graduation on time…. Now that's "Word association. ;)

View attachment 45930View attachment 45929 View attachment 45933View attachment 45935 View attachment 45937

i posted what Tha was
it was very popular on the radio in 1996 from a crew out of Cleveland BTNH Tha Crossroads

View attachment 45930View attachment 45929 View attachment 45933View attachment 45935 View attachment 45937
Did you tell them you're not Gilligan??!! Lol

Back