2013 Toyota Tacoma Take-Off Parts For Sale

Sorry guys, I didn't know anyone had posted in this thread (I didn't get the usual email notification). The lift kit did sell locally. All other parts are still available.
Do you guy think I am just asking too much for these parts or just no interest? Let me know if the prices are too high.
Thanks,
Ken

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get an email notification when you posted to the thread. The lift kit is sold. The bed step is sold also. The parts left for sale are the skid plate, exhaust, spare tire, coilovers and rear shocks.
Thanks,
Ken

I have the coilovers off A 2014 TRD

2014 TRD, Stage 4 Icon Suspension, Toyo 33 A/T, Method Mesh 16inch Wheels, Apex 30" LED light bar
I went ahead and sent you a message direct

2014 TRD, Stage 4 Icon Suspension, Toyo 33 A/T, Method Mesh 16inch Wheels, Apex 30" LED light bar

I just joined this fourm so I am new here. Do you still have the exhaust for sale. I tried to click on the image but I could not get it to pull up. You say you have exhaust "Cat back" Does this include the catalytic convertor also. Let me know as I am needing this if converter is included. I am in Galesburg, IL 61401. Was not sure of your location.

Back