2014 Tacoma led headlight bulb

jrct84

I just recently changed out my headlight bulb with a led conversion kit and it's awesome! But I left out that black rubber piece because I thought the LED bulb would get hot and melt it... But now I have moisture inside my headlight! Should I put that black runner piece back on?

Take a pic with the bulb in right now. The Putco 's I put in my 07 a few weeks ago had a removable 3 tab flange that holds the bulb into the len . It twisted off, I put it into the len snapped the wire pressure arm in, then Toyota rubber grommet , install the LED in the middle push twist sealed.

Yes, but, they are Putco on my 07. A strange black spot left of center. I don't care the truck is parked in front of my house until the frame gets replaced then it's going to be sold. Now theseImageUploadedByTaco Forum1460303300.535214.jpg are in my 16 red are low beam, fogs were cheap at under $40.00, the small ones are all the interior and license plate. Just need some LED H9's for high beams.

Yes they are much brighter I have a pair of lumen 4.000 lumens 2,000 a piece 6,500k they are way brighter than oem lights

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1460332116.474270.jpg
This piece twists off the LED bulb and installed , then rubber grommet is pushed on and a whole remains for the bulb to go into then twist done.

Hey can you take a pic of how your light looks with the rubber piece on it?? You installed a led bulb correct?? I put that runner piece on and I still get moisture in the headlight

My 07 Putco led have that twist off flange . So they are installed with the factory rubber grommet. If those don't twist off like mine. Your going to have to put a small cut from the center out . Just a small one enough to try and get it over the fan.

Back