2014 Tacoma led headlight bulb

Discussion in '2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma' started by jrct84, Apr 10, 2016.

1. OP
    jrct84

jrct84 Well-Known Member

Ok I just unscrewed the fan and put the factory rubber grommet on then screwed the fan back on.. We will see if it works and keeps out the moisture! I'm leaving my truck outside and will see in the morning.

silverpataco likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    jrct84

jrct84 Well-Known Member

Thx for the advice silverpataco ill let you know if it works

silverpataco likes this.
  4. PinkTaco

PinkTaco Well-Known Member

Can someone please post a pic from in the cab i want to see how bright these are

5. OP
    jrct84

jrct84 Well-Known Member

I will take a few at night time

6. sctaco94

sctaco94 Well-Known Member

I'm running the LED night Lux bulbs and they are bright as ****. Definitely helps at night

7. OP
    jrct84

jrct84 Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1461715819.374690.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1461715831.025901.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1461715843.584266.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1461715852.453451.jpg

PinkTaco likes this.
  8. OP
    jrct84

jrct84 Well-Known Member

Silverpataco everything worked good I have no moisture in my headlights after unscrewing the fan off and then replace the rubber grommet thx for the help!

9. billssr5

billssr5 Well-Known Member

10. daytrader

daytrader Member

fwiw I put these in "SilverStarĀ® ULTRA"
    They really do help with night vision. Buy at Walmart and not Autozone.... way cheaper.

billssr5 likes this.
  11. billssr5

billssr5 Well-Known Member

daytrader and mightym83 like this.
  12. daytrader

daytrader Member

Hmmmm.
    I wonder which are best. I'll spend the bucks to get the absolute brightest; its the best money you can spend if your night vision is going. I'll do some research because I've had these Silverstars for a bit and my last set went out after 6 months.... but Oreilly honored the one year warranty so the current set was free, but they still fall under the original purchase date so no more freebies.