2018 TRD Off Road - Hood Scoop

Looks like someone trying to flex their bicep [emoji123] now you have to get it

Thank you @Crawdad for the positive reinforcement. All @kp.taco wants is a snorkel but he’s been bullied out of it by all the negative comments. He’s afraid to come out of the “snorkel closet”.
You go ahead and come out of the closet and buy your snorkel, drive that taco with pride after you get it @kp.taco.

#SnorkelPride
#SnorkelFreedom
#kp.tacoOutOfTheCloset

Thank you @Crawdad for the positive reinforcement. All @kp.taco wants is a snorkel but he’s been bullied out of it by all the negative comments. He’s afraid to come out of the “snorkel closet”.
You go ahead and come out of the closet and buy your snorkel, drive that taco with pride after you get it @kp.taco.

#SnorkelPride
#SnorkelFreedom
#kp.tacoOutOfTheCloset
I feel sorry for @kp.taco now. If I had anything to do with the bullying or negativity I apologize. I never meant to cause your snorkel suffering. @Bogunn is going to start a go fund me account for @kp.taco so he can get his snorkel. ;)
#endkp.tacosnorkelsuffering

#SnorkelPride
#SnorkelFreedom
#kp.tacoOutOfTheCloset

I’ll be supportive as long as he’s in for the poser winch and the TRD BRO badge

Back