am proud of my 2001 tacoma with 393000 miles posted a pic on tacomaworld and got banned

Just the way the election broke down I'm pretty sure there's a pretty equal split between Biden/Trump fans on here. One person, one vote, you're choice. Even though I may not agree I will respect that person's choice.
Well said TacoTruck2019 as the old saying goes "I may not agree with what you say but I'll fight to the death for your right to say it!"

I'm here to discuss Toyota Tacomas, anything else is moot. It does irritate me a bit with all the opinions I see come across, especially when someone asks a question and then it's nothing but opinions. Is it so hard to just answer the question? If you don't want to answer it, keep your unhelpful opinion to yourself. Same with some of the questions, if it has nothing to do with the topic or question, then don't participate. If you want to talk politics, go on a politics forum and go nuts, same with any other topic not mentioned on the title of this forum. That truck is funny but I'm sure there's more to it than just a pic. Nobody wants to look bad and will only give whatever info will make them look better. Just my 2c worth.

LMAO, that thread is well over a year old and last post was over 6 months ago, it pretty much died on it's own. There's a thing called free speech, if you don't like it just keep on moving.

LMAO, that thread is well over a year old and last post was over 6 months ago, it pretty much died on it's own. There's a thing called free speech, if you don't like it just keep on moving.
Free speech is fine but if you cannot stay on subject, maybe you should keep it to yourself. We are on here for one reason only and it is not for opinions OTHER than the subject at hand, Tacomas. And I missed the date of the thread, I did look but now see it, thanks for pointing it out.

its called internet 101
if you don't like something, just keep on scrolling................
or be weak and trigger ignore user option, some do that as well lol

its called internet 101
if you don't like something, just keep on scrolling................
or be weak and trigger ignore user option, some do that as well lol
It makes it hard to get an answer having to scroll through pages of BS, stupidity and biased opinions. Make a thread to talk about BS, leave the legitimate threads to actual issues, that's all I am saying. It's called respect, then again, you hit it on the head, interwebs 101 and a lot of keyboard morons who ruin it for the rest because they cannot think further than their pecker. I will step out of this convo, just wanted to see if anyone actually had any respect for the true issue at hand, guess I was wrong wrong.

Sometimes its like a crowded bar, club, concert etc with all of the mind numbing chitter chatter going on at obscene decibel levels!

Well this is just me but if I walked into a bar, club, concert that was too noisy or I didn't like what was going on I'd leave. I'm not the voice of authority to tell people how I think they should act. Some people just need to think they are more important or their views are all that matters.

Well this is just me but if I walked into a bar, club, concert that was too noisy or I didn't like what was going on I'd leave. I'm not the voice of authority to tell people how I think they should act. Some people just need to think they are more important or their views are all that matters.
I was in very rural Missouri recently for my uncle's 80th party
That little banquet room with less than a 100 was so obscenely loud I just had to take my beer out into the heat and out by myself hunched over the side of my old taco

Well, it's not like this is a strict site where you can only talk about the topic. If I have something creative or what I think is funny I'm going g to throw my 2 cents worth. Some of us actually light-heartedness of this site. That's why we are here and not there.

Back