Banned from TW

Nancy was banned twice. 4wd May have a second chance. Let’s see what he does with it.

Like I'd said before although I'm banned , I have nothing but good to say about TW & TW's staff & the vast majority of it's membership , , that forum & it's members all chipped in & bought me a transmission for my white 'taco, that was over a thousand $$$$$ & before that my TW brothers & sisters bought me a new carrier bearing
w/ new front CV axles...

But yeah it'd be great, theres a couple wrongs I need to right...But for example, If I want to hit a trail, post it up as an open thread in tha SoCal/San Diego region & in a few hours you'd have half a dozen highly motivated, well equipped off roaders ready to hit it, I DO miss this...

Like I'd said before although I'm banned , I have nothing but good to say about TW & TW's staff & the vast majority of it's membership , , that forum & it's members all chipped in & bought me a transmission for my white 'taco, that was over a thousand $$$$$ & before that my TW brothers & sisters bought me a new carrier bearing
w/ new front CV axles...

But yeah it'd be great, theres a couple wrongs I need to right...But for example, If I want to hit a trail, post it up as an open thread in tha SoCal/San Diego region & in a few hours you'd have half a dozen highly motivated, well equipped off roaders ready to hit it, I DO miss this...
No ones saying anything bad. No one here has bad mouthed anyone, any members over there.No one here is stopping you.

w/ new front CV axles...

Transmission?

**** i thought my money was going to support your trans operation.

Sorry just don’t want to loose you.

Never , I'm starting to put roots down again & this forum figures quite heavily into it...

BUT ! You & I need to address this young rebel that goes by "Bogoon" & resides in West "By God" Virginia...

He's a loose canon & must be dealt with accordingly...;):cool:

This must be the backdoor entrance to brokeback Mnt...:p

img_1091-jpg.14742

Back