Banned from TW

I forgot about those 2 places. Ct went to **** long ago with all the ads, then ghost town of non working photofuckit links.

Never was a regular on ttora, not sure why.

TTORA could get (& still does ) pretty rough , probably most the in-depth MODS / technical info/ oem trickery is from there , well there & pirate too, I don't care where your from those guys on those sites know their **** & if you get into a debate over there make sure your well armed with facts, if they smell blood in the water , they'll have you for lunch haha, theres a guy over on ttora that I still want to kick his ass (or try to anyway) & this was 4 years ago haha.....:p

TTORA could get (& still does ) pretty rough , probably most the in-depth MODS / technical info/ oem trickery is from there , well there & pirate too, I don't care where your from those guys on those sites know their **** & if you get into a debate over there make sure your well armed with facts, if they smell blood in the water , they'll have you for lunch haha, theres a guy over on ttora that I still want to kick his ass (or try to anyway) & this was 4 years ago haha.....:p
I read the TW and TTORA since I’ve owned my taco. I use to read a lot of the pirate4x4 4Runner and pickup 1st gen and 2nd gen threads. There’s lots of good information on all of them. This forum needed a few more people to help it grow. I’m happy to be a part of TF.

I read the TW and TTORA since I’ve owned my taco. I use to read a lot of the pirate4x4 4Runner and pickup 1st gen and 2nd gen threads. There’s lots of good information on all of them. This forum needed a few more people to help it grow. I’m happy to be a part of TF.

Oh, you're right , there's good info to be found on most the forums, I'm sure
TCBob (TW admin/site owner) had no idea that Tacoma World would blow up to what it's become, same thing could happen here if the site aquires the right knowledge base with talking heads to match , there's some pretty sharp 'yota fans here,

But yeah , as mentioned , being a smaller forum has it's appeal for sure...

Oh, you're right , there's good info to be found on most the forums, I'm sure
TCBob (TW admin/site owner) had no idea that Tacoma World would blow up to what it's become, same thing could happen here if the site aquires the right knowledge base with talking heads to match , there's some pretty sharp 'yota fans here.

Then theres the rest of us

There's multiple people on TW who need a good ass kicking.

giphy.gif

I just got home from Pelfreybilt offroad & was talking to their installer & he said he thinks theres a thread started to re-instate/unban me, haha, ain't gonna lie, I'd love to be active there again, I really like it here too, there's just no one around my region to hit the dirt with, but it's probably all B.S. about the un-banning of the
cRaZyoLdmAn...

I just got home from Pelfreybilt offroad & was talking to their installer & he said he thinks theres a thread started to re-instate/unban me, haha, ain't gonna lie, I'd love to be active there again, I really like it here too, there's just no one around my region to hit the dirt with, but it's probably all B.S. about the un-banning of the
cRaZyoLdmAn...

I didn’t realize you were banned too. I thought that honor was reserved for @whippersnapper02 and a few others.

Back