Banned from TW

I'm known to speak my mind so I was close to gettin banned. They said watch what I post, which I did, but some butthurt turd gen owner reported my post and I was banned. They didn't bother reading my post to see if it was ban worthy or not.

Sometimes it's wrong to be right whip... You are my multi banned hero dude...

Bullshit, its offensive to be right sometimes tho.

When I say it's "wrong to be right" What I mean is even though someone is right in their convictions it may be the "wrong" thing speaking out & taking a stand on it (like telling your boss/significant other/etc;) You may be right in facts but to vocalize them to opposing forces you stand to get cut off at the knees regardless that you are indeed "right", had this happen more than a few times...

When I say it's "wrong to be right" What I mean is even though someone is right in their convictions it may be the "wrong" thing speaking out & taking a stand on it (like telling your boss/significant other/etc;) You may be right in facts but to vocalize them to opposing forces you stand to get cut off at the knees regardless that you are indeed "right", had this happen more than a few times...

I have a story about that where i kept my job after challenging my boss, but more union stories, so ill spare ya.:D

Sometimes they work for ya, sometimes they dont.

I have a story about that where i kept my job after challenging my boss, but more union stories, so ill spare ya.:D

Sometimes they work for ya, sometimes they dont.

Yep, sometimes the union is a best friend or worst enemy...

What’s worse though? Dealing with the repercussions of standing firm for the truth and what’s right. Or knowing you backed down to spare some feelings. I’ll take the repercussions.

Hey I'm with you, my mouth & my convictions when taking a stand (knowing I was right & could prove it) has not served me well over all , I've been fired for it &/or been moved to the top of the list for layoff but there was satisfaction knowing that when the smoke cleared & on my way to the unemployment office, that I was right...

Yep, sometimes the union is a best friend or worst enemy...

Hey I'm with you, my mouth & my convictions when taking a stand (knowing I was right & could prove it) has not served me well over all , I've been fired for it &/or been moved to the top of the list for layoff but there was satisfaction knowing that when the smoke cleared & on my way to the unemployment office, that I was right...

That’s right. It’s ok to compromise on some things, but when it’s our morals and the right thing there is no compromise. The old saying “whatever you do today you have to sleep with tonight” goes a long way. Selling your integrity for a promotion or to keep from getting laid off. Never worth it.

Back