Best Tacoma Commercial

Lol they are both pretty damn slow IMO though...

Absolutely.
You want to see slow. I had a 2.7 liter automatic 4x4 regular cab gen one for years. It took 4 fat people, a good tailwind, and going downhill to break the speed limit.
It did ok on flat land when I was stationed in North Carolina but up here at home in West Virginia was a different story.

Absolutely.
You want to see slow. I had a 2.7 liter automatic 4x4 regular cab gen one for years. It took 4 fat people, a good tailwind, and going downhill to break the speed limit.
It did ok on flat land when I was stationed in North Carolina but up here at home in West Virginia was a different story.
Reminds me of my old 5speed 4cyl Jeep wrangler.. I couldnt drive it on the interstate or I'd get ran over... It's top speed was seriously like 60mph..

I hadn’t drove a second gen until the other day and on initial start up it sounds better. It feels like it’s got more power than my turd gen. 2013 DCLB sport vs 2017 DCLB OR. If I could only find a 2014-15 DCLB off-road.

I hadn’t drove a second gen until the other day and on initial start up it sounds better. It feels like it’s got more power than my turd gen. 2013 DCLB sport vs 2017 DCLB OR. If I could only find a 2014-15 DCLB off-road.
I've never driven the turd gen but the 2nd gens feel like pretty solid trucks compared to the older rangers and s-10's... I like mine pretty well.. [emoji5]

Are you going to part ways with your 17 OR?

And there it is @Crawdad. I knew it wouldn’t be long before a second genner would take the bait. Lol.
Reel 'em in!!! [emoji23]

Sorry @kp.taco but I still disagree,... I drove a '10 DCSB OR with a manny for 4.5 years before it was stolen in Mexico,... I mean Phoenix. To me, the 4.0 grunts a little better on the bottom end but that's about it. But,.. I'm pretty sure there's not a Tacoma in existence that'll cure the go-fast itch. [emoji23]

Back