Best Tacoma Commercial

Discussion in 'Toyota Pickup Forum' started by JonRod, Jun 25, 2018.

1. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

I'd rather you come try to chase me across the desert, but if that helps you sleep better tonight, so be it.

4. kp.taco

I have no problem sleeping. Just continue to ignore the Facts I really don't give a ****.

5. Crawdad

That turd gen has a different transmission, gear ratio and tune as my turd gen,... your facts ARE ****.

6. kp.taco

Smh..

whippersnapper02 likes this.
  7. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

In TFL's latest video it beats a Tundra though.

I'll post my fun with a turd gen.

Crawdad likes this.
  8. Crawdad

But foreal doe, they're all slow. Lol. I really didn't know how I was gonna feel about this engine, I looked for a couple months for a later second gen that didn't have a pile of miles on it but most importantly a manual. Didn't have that great of luck. I test drove a 17 or 18 auto and hated it, like so much! My wife sorta surprised me and got the dealership to get in the manual sport, took a few weeks and she told me in the meantime. I still wasn't sure how I'd like it but said screw it and we bought it. Ended up being a little cheaper than the few 2nd gens I found with 50K plus miles and it had less than 200 miles,... figured it wasn't the worst decision I've ever made. Lol. OV took care of the annoying bog at take off and smoothed out acceleration. I really do like the baby engine, I'm not just another fan-boy,... like Nancy. JK Nancy,... It pulls great all the way up to redline. #NORAGRETS here. Lol. But when I actually want to go fast, I hop into something with a couple more pistons and less tuning issues. Haha! Next project is a heavy hitting Hemi stuffed into a Dakota with 100% custom, bouncy suspension. It might start coming together by next summer. You might can tell by all my BS thread post, but I've kinda had a lot going on this summer. Lol. Stay cool, kp. I just know how much you hate the 3rd gens so I had to fuel the fire! Haha

lcarrasco212 and kp.taco like this.
  9. kp.taco

Yeah the 2nd gens are getting hard to find with lower mileage. That's awesome your wife surprised u with the truck and even better with the Manual tranny..

Crawdad likes this.
  10. Crawdad

#BESTWIFEYEVER

kp.taco likes this.
  11. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

I like the new Tacoma commercial with the cowboys and the Snorkel Tacoma breaking out of the corral.

Bogunn likes this.
  12. Series6

Series6 Well-Known Member

My favorite

13. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Those are great.

14. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

That made me laugh. Thanks.

B-Man likes this.
  15. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Funny stuff right there!.......Bugger!

OR17TRD likes this.
  16. OR17TRD

Bugger

B-Man likes this.
  17. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Ya gotta say it with that 'Aussie Accent"............

lcarrasco212 likes this.
  18. OR17TRD

Did I sound more british?

Bugger!
    Was that better?

19. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Dead on.

20. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Oh yeah!........much better! When I heard ya that time it was like I was in Melbourne! LOL

OR17TRD, Scott Wyman and lcarrasco212 like this.
  21. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

I heard more of a Sydney lilt to the words. o_O

Bogunn and B-Man like this.