Best Tires !!!

Rambo

Needed New Tires at 37,000 miles . Bought 4 new Tires today for my 2013 Tacoma Pre Runner DCLB . I got the Michelin LTX MS2 size LT245/75-16 10 ply heavy duty tires ! Heavy duty Load carry,extra thich sidewalls, 70,000 mile long wear,excellent ride,best wet and dry traction , best in braking power for stopping ,Quietest ride!!! Truck strength,Cadillac Ride Tires! All four with Road Hazard , and life time balance and mounting !

Not as many as the cheap tires on your rig Tommyboy!!! I have had Michelins on many of my Z28,TransAm, 4x4 trucks Ford and Chevys and Gmc 's,even on the macks and Kenworths Ive drove cross country and drove them down to the steel belts some times and still held air! I Prefer Michelins,you don't have to buy them,good Luck on your Chineese and Korean tires there Sonny Boy/Tommy Boy! Retired MARINE Veteran and truck Driver ,Diesel Tech ! Rambo!

Sorry Rambo my tires are made in USA, I work at les Schwab and we see more problems with Michelin, if you saw the things I've seen you wouldn't be running those in your truck all I can say is JUNK!!

Not as many as the cheap tires on your rig Tommyboy!!! I have had Michelins on many of my Z28,TransAm, 4x4 trucks Ford and Chevys and Gmc 's,even on the macks and Kenworths Ive drove cross country and drove them down to the steel belts some times and still held air! I Prefer Michelins,you don't have to buy them,good Luck on your Chineese and Korean tires there Sonny Boy/Tommy Boy! Retired MARINE Veteran and truck Driver ,Diesel Tech ! Rambo!

Semper Fi Rambo. I'm running Michelins for steer tires right now. I prefer them over continentals. That's for my work truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

I like my Hankooks. It's a Korean brand but they are pretty damn good. If you are worried about where they come from you should throw away most of your stuff at home since it is made in China.

Last edited:
They last for ever on tacomas, we had a guy come in to get a new set and he got 85,000 miles on the toyo m/t

They last for ever on tacomas, we had a guy come in to get a new set and he got 85,000 miles on the toyo m/t

I like the look of them just didn't want to spend that kind of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Toyo MT's?!? C'mon, guys!! If you're gonna spend that kind of money for MT's, just get BFG MT KM2's. Way better all around and a bit cheaper...

Hmm... Haven't had them myself, but about half of the people I know with rigs use KM2, about 1/3 use Toyo MT, and the rest use Duratrac, Super Swamper, or other tires. I also happen to live near country area and most of them don't care about noise. Bunch of loud and proud Murricans!!

Back