Best Tires !!!

Hmm... Haven't had them myself, but about half of the people I know with rigs use KM2, about 1/3 use Toyo MT, and the rest use Duratrac, Super Swamper, or other tires. I also happen to live near country area and most of them don't care about noise. Bunch of loud and proud Murricans!!
Thats what we need more of

For the past 20 years I have always put Cooper Tires on as replacements to OE tires. Can't wait to burn thru the OE tires on my 13 Taco. Try Cooper Discover AT3.

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1421593233.907382.jpg

Regards,
Troy

For the past 20 years I have always put Cooper Tires on as replacements to OE tires. Can't wait to burn thru the OE tires on my 13 Taco. Try Cooper Discover AT3.

View attachment 4461

Regards,
Troy

You won't have to wait long to use up your stock tires, mine were pretty much gone by 22,000.

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit."

Aside from minor tifs with the wife, I am definitely a firm believer in quality vs quantity, as you normally get what you pay for. But one thing I've noticed lately is that a lot of companies will market their products as "Made in USA" when they only mean that it's assembled in America... Bunch of BS

Back