Chevy Colorado for a Rental

When I test drove one we took my 2003 tundra to the dealer w 135 k and no sooner had my wife and I pulled out of the Chevy dealer and we looked at each other and said at the same time "This rides better!" WTF I can't make that crap up ! It's so true and I bought my taco about a month later .
Same here when i owned a 2001 tundra and was test driving all these mid size trucks in 2020. The colorado sucked compared to my plush tundra. Even the nissan was better than the colorado, but both had better lower end torque than the tacoma v6. At any rate knowing the reputation and resale for toyotas, i ended up with the taco.

2022-02-03_12-40-28_898.jpg I sold my 07 H3 this Winter. Supposedly they are the same as the Colorado.
It had 196k on it and it still ran pretty good when it did run. It was the most expensive beater I have ever owned.
Every time the computer lost it's ground I spent between 2 and 3 thousand dollars. Unfortunately I let that happen 2 times too many before I unloaded it to a scrap yard.
But I will say. It was the best vehicle I have ever driven on snow covered and slippery roads at highway speeds. It was awesome in the snow!

Back