Cold air intake installed

Maybe ur simply the other side of the 50/50 talk.
Thats how its gone for a looooooooong time and will continue well past our time. We just agree to disagree on the filter, and i have no issue with that. It be what it be, and when the day is over we both are happy with our choices.

My apologies. I wasn't poking fun or breaking your balls. You are not the first person who has had an 'over oiling' problem with K&N. I have three close friends that have the same problem you had. I watched then clean and then spray their filters. What they did wasn't much different that the way I do it, but it caused them trouble.

I wasn't being sarcastic when I said that I was one lucky bastard.

My apologies. I wasn't poking fun or breaking your balls. You are not the first person who has had an 'over oiling' problem with K&N. I have three close friends that have the same problem you had. I watched then clean and then spray their filters. What they did wasn't much different that the way I do it, but it caused them trouble.

I wasn't being sarcastic when I said that I was one lucky bastard.
Nah, take that apology and put it in ur pocket for someone else... I didnt get offended. Tis the nature of text... No emotion, no inflection. Not offended brother. I meant it literally, not as a crying type of view. I mean u are one side and i am the other side. Oiled air filters have two groups, love and hate. I hate em, u love em.

Didnt take ur comment as sarcastic... Just shedding some light on the two sides of oiled air filters is all.

So again while i appreciate your meaning for the apology, keep it handy for another time, as theres no hurt feelings here at all.

Its a 50/50 and i have no anger towards the other party.

;)

I'm no snowflake. I'm 63 years old, and raised by parents and not television or people on the streets. My parents were just that, parents, NOT my friends. On another forum, I razzed a guy until he told me to go F myself, then replied with a bunch of dancing emoji's and the words 'he loves me' below it. No harm, no foul. Or fowl, your choice.

I'm no snowflake. I'm 63 years old, and raised by parents and not television or people on the streets. My parents were just that, parents, NOT my friends. On another forum, I razzed a guy until he told me to go F myself, then replied with a bunch of dancing emoji's and the words 'he loves me' below it. No harm, no foul. Or fowl, your choice.
Good.
Thin skin is ruining the world

Dont forget that afe has the prodry s model... No oil
Been running one on their intake for almost a decade.
Working just fine, but some say silt may get past. I dont sand tho.
I second aFe I’ve ran their pro dry S filters in all my vehicles for years and no issues.
Had the CAI in my 2007 tundra, the drop in filter in my 2017 Tacoma and just installed the CAI in my 2018 Tundra. I’ve put them in almost all my Subaru’s as well.

Back