Entune is garbage

It looks a bit like our Norwegian Forest Cat, but smaller.

I had a full size freezer there that she always laid on. I went with a smaller chest freezer, and put that shelf there, cause I felt sorry for her. When it's cold she'll sleep in that basket on the left.

Her name is Shelby, but my daughter calls her snapper cat. She's just a mutt feral cat.

I hang out in the garage a lot, I smoke out there. Every time I go out she'll jump on the table wanting to be petted or brushed.

I had a full size freezer there that she always laid on. I went with a smaller chest freezer, and put that shelf there, cause I felt sorry for her. When it's cold she'll sleep in that basket on the left.

Her name is Shelby, but my daughter calls her snapper cat. She's just a mutt feral cat.

I hang out in the garage a lot, I smoke out there. Every time I go out she'll jump on the table wanting to be petted or brushed.

Four of our cats are feral converts. Two Norwegian Forest Cats and two mutts. All as sweet as can be. I'm especially happy that the male NFC is sweet, because at 25 pounds he could cause some damage fast. When he walks you can hear the thud-thud-thud-thud of feet in the next room.

That is what I would call a guard cat. Excellent. I hope she lives a long happy life. At least there will be no rodent damage to your underhood wiring.

My neighbor down the street calls her my guard cat. I'll walk out and talk to her when she's walking her dog. Cat always comes with me and stays beside me, even goes to the mailbox with me, if she see's me.

When I had my garage door screen door installed, I'd keep it cracked for the cat to come and go. Called the door dude and asked if he could make me a 10" panel with no kick plate in it, just for the cat. He thought I was nuts till I told him what I wanted it for.

She sits on this bench a lot of times. My daughter bought me the sign to put on it. The cat knows better than to bite her or my grand daughter, but she'll hiss and smack at them if they get too close.

Sold a cell phone on craigslist a few weeks ago. Man called me and said he was in my driveway, told him to come to the door. He said..."No way man, your cat is out!" She was on the bench and he saw the sign.

i-kBKz4rM-XL.jpg

Back