Exhaust

alexlopez123

Does anybody know what would be a good exhaust system for my taco with a Automatic transmission I was think to go with some flowmaster any ideas ??? [emoji848]

Does anybody know what would be a good exhaust system for my taco with a Automatic transmission I was think to go with some flowmaster any ideas ??? [emoji848]
yeah, go to a shop and have them cut off the stock muffler and clamp on 3 or 4 mufflers they think would create the sound you want, 1 at a time...
start the truck with each new muffler, throw a rev.
buy the 1 that sounds best.... have it welded on.

dont buy a "catback" unless the stock tubing is rusted.... stock is already mandrel bent, adequate sized, and your not gunna outflow it anytime soon unless you have some decent mods on the truck.

yeah, go to a shop and have them cut off the stock muffler and clamp on 3 or 4 mufflers they think would create the sound you want, 1 at a time...

dont buy a "catback" unless the stock tubing is rusted.... stock is already mandrel bent, adequate sized, and your not gunna outflow it anytime soon unless you have some decent mods on the truck.
Cut and paste :D

Please tell me this is sarcasm? Lol

So the flowmaster don’t sound good
Sounds great but mine drones alot. I started the straight pipe route and it was epic! But I lost alot of back pressure, I'm no mechanic and this may not be fact but it felt more sluggish then normal, so I put a flowmaster super ten and It does better but after a while it just got tiring.. Thinking about going back to stock or getting an mbrp later on.

Sounds great but mine drones alot. I started the straight pipe route and it was epic! But I lost alot of back pressure, I'm no mechanic and this may not be fact but it felt more sluggish then normal, so I put a flowmaster super ten and It does better but after a while it just got tiring.. Thinking about going back to stock or getting an mbrp later on.
I like the Mvrp , I don’t think I’ll get tired of it . Easy to put on too .

I haven't heard a Tacoma that sounds good. Only a few have sounded decent. My Banks exhaust was meh and my TRD is sometimes obnoxious.

Does not sound good man.
Yeah honestly to each their own really I liked it in the beginning but if I could get something a little more subtle without having to go back to stock but still have a nice low Rumble I'd be cool with that but I agree to an extent I still think it sounds a little too ricery hahaha

Yeah honestly to each their own really I liked it in the beginning but if I could get something a little more subtle without having to go back to stock but still have a nice low Rumble I'd be cool with that but I agree to an extent I still think it sounds a little too ricery hahaha

All Tacomas has this hollow tube **** sound at a certain RPM. I've only seen the Spec U exhaust get rid of it but it's replaced by a worse sound. I'll see if I can dig up a video.

Back