Free TacomaForum.com Stickers

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Nathan, May 8, 2013.

1. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

We are giving away free TacomaForum.com stickers to established members. Anyone who has 50 posts or more can get them.

We have two types of stickers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To request a free sticker Send me a Message with your name and address formatted for an envelope.

Also, I'll send two stickers to you for free. By default I'll send one color and one all white but if you have a preference of one or the other let me know.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Nathan

How do you tell how many posts you have? Your number of posts is listed on every post you make just under your avatar

[​IMG]

Finally, for anyone wondering what they look like on here's a shot or two from our members who proudly display them already. :D

whippersnapper02
    [​IMG]

NJtacoma
    [​IMG]

LUSETACO
    [​IMG]

Rambo likes this.
  4. OP
    Nathan

I just put another batch in the mail. Everyone who has requested one so far has been shipped. Keep those requests coming!

Lnu Taco and Rambo like this.
  5. TacoJoe11

TacoJoe11 Well-Known Member

A good way to promote the site, if you see tacomas in parking lots, put the sticker under their wiper so they can see it...boom advertising!

Rambo likes this.
  6. NJtacoma

NJtacoma Rocking a Taco Since 2000

Nice Nathan, I should of got you a better picture. My garage is now clean. :laughing:

Rambo likes this.
  7. GGLighting

GGLighting Active Member

If you guys need vinyl stickers cut out we have a plotter. We can give you an extremely good deal if you are interested.

Rambo likes this.
  8. HellaNella420

HellaNella420 Well-Known Member

Hey nathan I pm'ed you my info the other day, just picking out which one and where im putting it *whistling*

Rambo likes this.
  9. RMAN808

RMAN808 Senior Member

Just got back from Vegas and got the stickers in the mail :D

Thanks again, Nathan!

Rambo likes this.
  10. OP
    Nathan

Sorry, just got back from vacation. I'll get your stickers out (and any other recent orders) soon.

Looking forward to seeing shots of everyone's stickers on their trucks :thumbsup:

11. HellaNella420

HellaNella420 Well-Known Member

Hope it was a good vacay... I need one badly.

12. user458

user458 Registered Users

Hat Nathan, can I go ahead and PM you my name and address , along with my post count just so you have it. And then when I get to 50 let you know again. I'm probably alittle under half way

13. user458

user458 Registered Users

Oh, I've only got 8 more to go. Not to worry. I'm not gonna fire off 8 posts just to get the sticker

14. OP
    Nathan

You can go ahead and send me a PM whenever you like. Thanks for being a member here.

15. user458

user458 Registered Users

Great. Il gladly help out. But you're gonna have to send me a handful.
    Thanx. Allan

16. mabbott

mabbott Member

So does that mean I have to make 40 plus post to get a sticker haha

Rambo likes this.
  17. user458

user458 Registered Users

Yes, I'll post pics showing that I have put them under the wiper blade

Rambo likes this.
  18. OP
    Nathan

We may need to design a business card or something cheaper to hand out like this. I like the idea of spreading the word but these stickers cost about $50/each so it could get pricey if everyone is handing them out.

Thoughts?

Rambo likes this.
  19. Looscrw02

Looscrw02 Looscrw Motorsports

I think business cards with just the sticker logo look on them is genius....I think that would make an impact

Rambo likes this.
  20. Looscrw02

Looscrw02 Looscrw Motorsports

Or a paper flyer with the logo on it

Rambo likes this.
  21. Craig Allison

Craig Allison Craig34

Thank you they look great!! ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1372627465.213975.jpg

Rambo likes this.