Free TacomaForum.com Stickers

We may need to design a business card or something cheaper to hand out like this. I like the idea of spreading the word but these stickers cost about $50/each so it could get pricey if everyone is handing them out.

Thoughts?

I am up for a business card. A blank line on back for a referral name. :icon_smile:

The logo here is so much cleaner than other Tacoma sites.

If you are waiting on stickers, don't hold your breath. I even offered to help pay for a batch. No response. To whom ever sends them and Tee shirts. Disregard my order. I don't want any now

Wait, what? You sent me a PM on Wednesday that I haven't responded to yet. Is that what you are talking about? It's a holiday and I've kind of been running around with the family? A bit confused....

As far as offering to help pay for the stickers. I'm fine to pay for the cost of sending them out to members to display on their trucks. But when it comes to handing out something to tacoma owners I think a business card or something cheaper would make more sense.

Wait, what? You sent me a PM on Wednesday that I haven't responded to yet. Is that what you are talking about? It's a holiday and I've kind of been running around with the family? A bit confused....

As far as offering to help pay for the stickers. I'm fine to pay for the cost of sending them out to members to display on their trucks. But when it comes to handing out something to tacoma owners I think a business card or something cheaper would make more sense.

Geez guys, have some patience.

Yes, a little patience goes a long way. Hell, I asked tcbob for a TW decal 4-5 months ago and haven't heard squat. But I have read other members who joined after I did posting pics of their TW decals. F**k the TW decal. I don't want it now.

A business card makes much more sense to hand out to prospective members.
I will talk to my printer next week and see what she can come up with. I may need to get the logo in a vector format for her.

Just my opinion..

:notworthy::thumbup1: Now that the "promotion" is long over, maybe putting a price on the shirts and stickers to cover cost and shipping. Seems only fair. This site is great and has some good info. I also belong to a Corvette site as well as a vintage Chevy truck site. They all charge for these things..

:notworthy::thumbup1: Now that the "promotion" is long over, maybe putting a price on the shirts and stickers to cover cost and shipping. Seems only fair. This site is great and has some good info. I also belong to a Corvette site as well as a vintage Chevy truck site. They all charge for these things..

I ditto for this. I am more than willing to pay for a couple more shirts and decals. Maybe the profits could go toward the business cards if Nathan wants to and has the time to do them. Then the cost of the cards could be minimilzed to maybe shipping or a little more so we could hand out a lotof them.

I am also willing to volunteer my time to print and ship cards if needed.

I would also agree about the forum. Good people, good info, not all of the B.S that goes on elsewhere.

IMO, we need to keep feeding the growth here. That is why I want cards ASAP to start passing around.

I'll "donate" for a tshirt if thats what everyone wants to do. I already got my stickers.

Back