Front Grill

Discussion in 'Member Builds' started by Tango's Tacoma, Sep 5, 2018.

1. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

Thanks for the answers guys.

The problem I had with my Subaru was the fricking front CV joints. Mixed snow/dry roads in England seemed to eat them up.

I just like chrome accents. The color matched bumpers look great. Never liked the big chrome railroad tie bumpers of most trucks. And most of the emblems are coming off with the air dam.

TucsonSteve, OR17TRD and Bogunn like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

+1 on debadging

TucsonSteve likes this.
  4. texasred

Seen some paint scratching posts...what’s the best way to delete the chrome pimp stuff? Looking at the 4x4, v6, and maybe the Taco and limited.
    Goo Gone and Simple Green took care of the dealer tag but I can see this as more involved.

TI A

Bogunn likes this.
  5. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Fishing line, hair dryer, goo gone.
    Just be really careful and go slow because the 3M tape is no joke on the OEM decals and will chip your paint if you’re not careful.

texasred likes this.
  6. texasred