Gen2 used prices...

Gotta try to put a damper on all that enthusiasm....it's getting harder, and harder to keep up with all those pics.

Been trying, but haven't come to a conclusion if there are more miles on the truck, or more pictures.

so i am just a standard chump that does not fit in here with U people?
that is what i am reading here :confused:

i post what i post
whatever i find to be intresting and/or intriguing and wish to share to the tacoma community
U either like it or U do not like it

Like any bs thats on the inter web...it helps to sort out what's relevant to the thread instead of lots of worthless drivel.

@JayQQ97. Its not that you don't fit in or not accepted. Its the mixing of topics throughout the posts. Many times sifting the wheat from the chaff is very difficult and tiresome.

Pic a topic, stay on that topic within that thread. Post your pics but keep them related to where you are posting them.

Don't read too much into the jabs. Mostly its just to give you a hard time. Of all the folks on this site, there are two members who consistently try to guide and help you.

Yeah, I'm an old fart that likes to needle people, so don't take it personally, I do it to everyone that drives me crazy.

I thought my first daughter was perfect..............then she became a teenager.......

She lived by the motto..... "Why be part of the solution when you can be all of the problem?"

Well, when I was growing up, I always was told....'' I always knew you were a trouble maker''...probably still so, till this day.

Back