Guns and tacos!

Actually no lol just xm855 5.56 paired with the way I built it. 7" barrel, pistol length gas tube and linear comp up front.
Thanks. So does the short barrel account for the ?
My wife bought me some dragons breath shotgun shells but I have shot them yet. It obviously works better in the dark.

Thanks. So does the short barrel account for the ?
My wife bought me some dragons breath shotgun shells but I have shot them yet. It obviously works better in the dark.

Ya I would guess the short barrel and the linear compensator are what produce the flame. Along with the 5.56 ammo. I've never fired dragons breath but it sure looks cool

What were you using? I'd assume it's fairly fast paced hunting? Basically adult whack-a-mole haha
Whack-a-mole is a good way of putting it, brother. It was the first time I’ve ever done it so I wasn’t fast at all. Basically, just wait for one to come out of their hole and run across to another hole and hopefully they’ll stop for a bit and that’s when I’d tried to get my shot off. We had two 10/22s (which I was using), two ARs with 5.56 and one AR with a .223 wildcat(?) and a .17hmr.
I zeroed in my AR with its new Primary Arms scope but didn’t feel comfortable using it on the whistle pigs, although my buddies, who’ve done this a lot, managed to get a few with the ARs. When it’s all said and done, I just love shooting my Ruger 10/22 and my primary concern was shooting those varmints. I can’t wait to go back out in a week or two. Apparently they really come out when it’s sunny but yesterday was a bit cloudy. I’ve got whistle pig lust running thru my veins, my friend:eek:

Was stationed at Mt Home AFB on and off for 11 years. Jeeping, hunting, fishing, skiing, grabbing some St Chapelle wine and stalking the wild hot tub were my favorite sports. [emoji6]
Where are you?
I think I just read one of your older posts where you said you used to race out here? We live in northwest Boise, close to meridian and Eagle. I’m a California native but there’s been a huge exodus from that antichrist state and we’re just two of thousands now flocking to Idaho.

I think I just read one of your older posts where you said you used to race out here? We live in northwest Boise, close to meridian and Eagle. I’m a California native but there’s been a huge exodus from that antichrist state and we’re just two of thousands now flocking to Idaho.
I lived just south of Boise off Eisenmann Rd for my last 3 years. Spousal unit worked at M-K.
My neighbor there got me into sports car racing. I had a 71 Spitfire.
I have fond memories of tubing the river and partying atLucky Peak dam with that cool mist on a hot day! [emoji41]

You all want to save your guns. Then everyone better stand up for that right. Join a Gun Rights Organization and make your voices heard.
Just look at what's happening in Canada, and you'll see how 'Sensible and Reasonable" gun laws can take those guns away.
Years ago Canada and the U.S. had similar gun laws. Not entrenched in the Constitution. But similar in other ways. Now the RCMP can ban a firearm with the stroke of a pen. No laws passed. No appeal process. Nothing. ..Just Banned!!! Just that that certain gun of yours is now "Prohibited". And there's no financial restitution either. You just gotta turn it in.
Our present Liberal Government has openly admitted to looking at banning all handguns and numerous semi automatic rifles. But of ourselves have mentioned 'zero' on going after the criminal use of firearms. Other than turning law abiding gun owners into the only criminals that they'll go after.

I don't mean to put a downer on this thread. Sorry if l did. I just hate the idea of anyone loosing their guns.

Defend your rights and don't take them for granted. They can easily we whittled away piece by piece. Until you're looking at a complete ban.

Brother, I get where you’re coming from but I believe that you’ve already lost a meaningful part of the battle by looking to others to defend your rights. The understanding of our essential rights is that they come from our Creator and are inalienable. Here, just as in Canada and everywhere else, politicians are pandering swine. They seek only their own power and position but will say whatever is necessary to their “base” to get elected. They don’t need to write new laws or change existing laws to do whatever they want when they want and by and large we the people are ok with that as long as our own comfort levels aren’t too inconvenienced. Here in the states there have been several big deals made about securing our border from Mexico, the abortion industry and our healthcare system called obamacare. Conservative folks were told that it was filthy democrats that caused all of this and prevented it from being changed. However, when a republican became president and we had both the house and senate do you think anything changed? Nope. No healthcare repeal, no border security and abortion on demand is still the law of the land. Trust me bud, if our votes mattered we wouldn’t be allowed to have them.

I've done all that I can. I voted for people and political parties that agree with me owning guns. I've joined organizations that are vocal in these same beliefs. I've even educated those that were illinformed about the topic.
I'll continue doing that and more until l am no longer able to physically do it.
I won't give up. Or put my reliance on others to do the work for me.

They can’t take what you say you don’t have. I think the politicians are in bed with gun companies. I’m not turning anything in. The state I live in we don’t have abunch of the paperwork so the government doesn’t know what I have

I've done all that I can. I voted for people and political parties that agree with me owning guns. I've joined organizations that are vocal in these same beliefs. I've even educated those that were illinformed about the topic.
I'll continue doing that and more until l am no longer able to physically do it.
I won't give up. Or put my reliance on others to do the work for me.

Well said.
We were guaranteed our freedoms by our founders. Thank God I was born American.

Back