Guns and tacos!

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by indy_taco, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Thank god for you and other service veterans and active .That fight and have fought for our rights. Politicians still suck.

B-Man and Bogunn like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Lol. I know buddy. Thanks brother.

B-Man and Lil G like this.
  4. Jack Straw

Jack Straw Well-Known Member

Doesn’t it seem strange that so many of the largest and most historic names are headquartered in Massachusetts? o_O
    snt i

Bogunn and B-Man like this.
  5. Series6

Series6 Well-Known Member

Ruger moved to Arizona 20(?) years ago.

Crawdad likes this.
  6. Jack Straw

Did they? I don’t really keep up with it, but I seem to remember Springfield Armory, Winchester (?) and a couple of others there.

7. Series6

Series6 Well-Known Member

They are in Prescott. North of Phoenix. I think you can tour the facility.

TucsonSteve, Crawdad and Jack Straw like this.
  8. BigBlue

BigBlue Member

What's the MV out of that 7'' tube

9. OP
    indy_taco

indy_taco Active Member

Not something I have actually checked but I'm going to guess it to be around 2300 give or take a few. At 110 yards (the area I shoot at home) I can consistently hit a 6" steel gong using an MRO.

10. Jack Straw

Mrs Straw and I went to the shotgun club today for our anniversary (it was her idea-seriously) to try our hands at shooting trap and skeet. Good times!

11. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

That woman is a keeper for sure!

Jack Straw likes this.
  12. Jack Straw

Brother, there’s rarely a day that goes by that I’m not grateful and know that I married up ;)

Bogunn and B-Man like this.
  13. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Good to hear! I'm very fortunate I found a woman that was/is as Pro-2nd Amendment as I am!

Bogunn and Jack Straw like this.
  14. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

That’s an anniversary to remember. Awesome.

Ricks2012, B-Man and Jack Straw like this.
  15. TucsonSteve

TucsonSteve Well-Known Member

If that time ever comes I will longer be a law abiding citizen!

Lil G, B-Man and Jack Straw like this.
  16. fswill

fswill New Member

17. Jack Straw

I have no experience with these or anything like them but the reviews on Amazon are all great...maybe even a little too great. Over 250 reviews almost 90% are 5 Star. If you haven’t already tried, and if nobody here has experience, you might want to check around glock and xd forums and see what they say.

18. Ricks2012

Ricks2012 Well-Known Member

The Canadian Liberal Government is looking at banning handguns and many semi automatic rifles.

This will all be done with no laws having to be passed, or debate in front of the public. Just banned!! Not fear mongering. The government minister made the statement in tje media in the last couple days. He is very proud of this too. He even talks about the safety of children in his speech. But theres never any talk of going after criminals. Just the law abiding gun owner. He is an Ex-Chief of police and a serious lefty.
    Don't take for granted what you have. Defend it like you were defending your own lives.

Thankfully there an election coming up this October, so we're hoping that they wont have time to do it. Plus, it looks like Mr. Selfie (Our Prime Minister) will be out of the only job that he's ever had. His only other job was a part time drama teacher. (Honestly)

Don't even be complacent my friends. This kind of thing can happen before you know it.

paughms and B-Man like this.