Guns and tacos!

Doesn’t it seem strange that so many of the largest and most historic names are headquartered in Massachusetts? o_O
They can’t take what you say you don’t have. I think the politicians are in bed with gun companies. I’m not turning anything in. The state I live in we don’t have abunch of the paperwork so the government doesn’t know what I have
snt i
They can’t take what you say you don’t have. I think the politicians are in bed with gun companies. I’m not turning anything in. The state I live in we don’t have abunch of the paperwork so the government doesn’t know what I have

What's the MV out of that 7'' tube

Not something I have actually checked but I'm going to guess it to be around 2300 give or take a few. At 110 yards (the area I shoot at home) I can consistently hit a 6" steel gong using an MRO.

Has anyone tried these magnetic mounts or some like them?

If so, how well do they work and where did you mount them?

https://www.amazon.com/RYMMES-Magne...mag+gun+mount&qid=1558386311&s=gateway&sr=8-3
I have no experience with these or anything like them but the reviews on Amazon are all great...maybe even a little too great. Over 250 reviews almost 90% are 5 Star. If you haven’t already tried, and if nobody here has experience, you might want to check around glock and xd forums and see what they say.

The Canadian Liberal Government is looking at banning handguns and many semi automatic rifles.

This will all be done with no laws having to be passed, or debate in front of the public. Just banned!! Not fear mongering. The government minister made the statement in tje media in the last couple days. He is very proud of this too. He even talks about the safety of children in his speech. But theres never any talk of going after criminals. Just the law abiding gun owner. He is an Ex-Chief of police and a serious lefty.
Don't take for granted what you have. Defend it like you were defending your own lives.

Thankfully there an election coming up this October, so we're hoping that they wont have time to do it. Plus, it looks like Mr. Selfie (Our Prime Minister) will be out of the only job that he's ever had. His only other job was a part time drama teacher. (Honestly)

Don't even be complacent my friends. This kind of thing can happen before you know it.

Back