How Did You Find Us?

Those are wicked cool tents my friend just got 1 to put in his new $60k tundra .very nice.they said it could withstand 50 mph winds so he set it up and drove his truck down the road and sure enough it held up to 50 mph without blowing out of his truck .Lmfao I wish he took pictures of that lol.

Used to be with TTORA a long long time ago. Kept off forums for maybe 10 years, but when I started to recently work on my Tacoma again, I decided to get back online, but forgot my password and log-in information. So I found TW and registered with them.

Soon enough... like maybe 1 month in... I found out they must have a stick up their _ _ _ , and without even a warning, for a simple joke no less, I got hit with the ban hammer for 30 days. o_O I was like... Seriously?! Hahaha

Did a Google search, and found you guys!

I found this site on Google
Used to be with TTORA a long long time ago. Kept off forums for maybe 10 years, but when I started to recently work on my Tacoma again, I decided to get back online, but forgot my password and log-in information. So I found TW and registered with them.

Soon enough... like maybe 1 month in... I found out they must have a stick up their _ _ _ , and without even a warning, for a simple joke no less, I got hit with the ban hammer for 30 days. o_O I was like... Seriously?! Hahaha

Did a Google search, and found you guys!
Good to have you guys here on the forum!

I did an online search. The other forum wouldn't let me join (don't know why), this one did. I've been reading the other forum and this one and learned a lot, so today I went home with a 2021 SR5 4x4. I've never owned a Toyota PU before but was sold after the test drive. The grousing about ride quality, seat comfort, and errant AT shift point mapping seems overblown to me. I'll see after some milage. Anyway, hello.

I did an online search. The other forum wouldn't let me join (don't know why), this one did. I've been reading the other forum and this one and learned a lot, so today I went home with a 2021 SR5 4x4. I've never owned a Toyota PU before but was sold after the test drive. The grousing about ride quality, seat comfort, and errant AT shift point mapping seems overblown to me. I'll see after some milage. Anyway, hello.
Lol. I got hit with a 30 day ban on the other forum, and so I found my way here. Since then, I've noticed a quite a few others who got hit with bans on that forum, incl. a couple of jokes suggesting it be a thing for those guys to be ban happy.
Maybe you just triggered them with a screen name or something?! :p

Lol. I got hit with a 30 day ban on the other forum, and so I found my way here. Since then, I've noticed a quite a few others who got hit with bans on that forum, incl. a couple of jokes suggesting it be a thing for those guys to be ban happy.
Maybe you just triggered them with a screen name or something?! :p
I only go to the "other" site to look for technical questions I can't find here.

That would be me and Jersey lmao! After all it is a truck lol ! Maybe the people who bitched about it shudda bought a Hyundai! Just saying!:) congrats on a nice truck I love mine '16 it just turned 42,000!

Back