How Did You Find Us?

I literally just got banned from Tacoma World without warning! I posted a pic of my Taco with new wheels and tires. I stated they’re killing my MPG’s and that I’ll have to take a second mortgage on my house to keep gas in the tank. I closed with “LET’S GO BRANDON!”, because well, you know he’s the reason for the gas price increase and I get banned!Banned for stating somethingfactual! Must be Commies runningthe Tacoma World forum. On thebright side it lead me here.
Yep, exact same thing happened to me on tacomaworld.com. I said "Let's go Brandon" and I was banned three times before permanent. I love tacomaforum.com. Thanks for sharing Savage.

Yep, exact same thing happened to me on tacomaworld.com. I said "Let's go Brandon" and I was banned three times before permanent. I love tacomaforum.com. Thanks for sharing Savage.
Yeah same here! I was banned from Tacoma World for stating the fact that high gas prices are due to Brandon's screwed up policies!

Got tired of reading about " My OME kit and Fox Shocks... will this fit? ... Check out my new overpriced ditch lights , yer not COOL if you don't buy these..." And other bromance assorted bullcrap. No love for anybody bashing on about my d*** is bigger than yours picture fests. Man I just dig my Taco and was damn glad I finally got to buy one.

Got tired of reading about " My OME kit and Fox Shocks... will this fit? ... Check out my new overpriced ditch lights , yer not COOL if you don't buy these..." And other bromance assorted bullcrap. No love for anybody bashing on about my d*** is bigger than yours picture fests. Man I just dig my Taco and was damn glad I finally got to buy one.
Welcome to the forum! There's a lot of great folks on here!

Sounds like you're talking about TW! Yeah no love loss here!

I searched for “Tacoma Forums” and saw Forums, World, and Nation (in that order). I then searched “tacomaworld vs tacomanation” and saw a post on this forum about how World is a bit impaired in terms of free speech and certain ideologies. Nation appeared to be part of a sales site… so I ended up here at Forum.

Well welcome aboard MAJIK and well articulated about how ya got here. Lots of friendly and knowledgable folks on this site. Any pictures of your Taco ? We love pictures lol. And have ya given your Tacoma a name yet ?

I searched for “Tacoma Forums” and saw Forums, World, and Nation (in that order). I then searched “tacomaworld vs tacomanation” and saw a post on this forum about how World is a bit impaired in terms of free speech and certain ideologies. Nation appeared to be part of a sales site… so I ended up here at Forum.
Welcome aboard MALIK! There's lots of knowledgeable people on here and as TexasBigBlue said we'd love to see pictures of your Tacoma if you have any!

Back