How Did You Find Us?

I searched for “Tacoma Forums” and saw Forums, World, and Nation (in that order). I then searched “tacomaworld vs tacomanation” and saw a post on this forum about how World is a bit impaired in terms of free speech and certain ideologies. Nation appeared to be part of a sales site… so I ended up here at Forum.
Welcome aboard. Believe me, you're not missing much on those other forums, ESPECIALLY TW ! They should change their forum name to TC....taco crybabies.

Impaired is a pleasant way to have it said
I searched for “Tacoma Forums” and saw Forums, World, and Nation (in that order). I then searched “tacomaworld vs tacomanation” and saw a post on this forum about how World is a bit impaired in terms of free speech and certain ideologies. Nation appeared to be part of a sales site… so I ended up here at Forum.

I believe our fellow Taco lover Jay is from somewhere in the Beef State. But he travels more than a Semi-Trucker so I'm not entirely sure. When I first joined tacoforum.com I thought he was from Canada judging by his posts. And I'm not kidding.
Maybe he is a semi-trucker, you never know??!! He could just piggy back his Taco on the semi, then unload it during his down time and go do some wheelin! :p

I did a google search for “tacomaworld cannot log in” lol. Reason being, I cannot post in TacomaWorld so I signed out now cant sign back in. Lol

No worries, seems better here anyway. ☺️

Last edited:
Back