Inferno LB coming along!

Discussion in 'Member Builds' started by bumpedmyhead, Sep 6, 2018.

1. OU81taco16

OU81taco16 Well-Known Member

That’s what she said!

OR17TRD likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OU81taco16

OU81taco16 Well-Known Member

2&2 drop it at your favorite spray bed liner shop that do many colors these days. I can stand on mine doesn’t crack 275lbs. Ha IMG_0069.jpg

4. OP
    bumpedmyhead

bumpedmyhead Well-Known Member

Morimoto XBs in! I decided to remove the grille and go in from there, rather than the wheelwell. The grille is so easy to take out, and access is really good. Install was pretty easy. Remove the outer bezels. There is only 1 screw holding in the fogs (tabs hold it in place). Unplug them and take out. Easy. Morimoto does not put the plug end on their new lights, but they are included. They want you to check polarity, which was really easy, then install the plug. It just uses click-in pins. Whole thing took less than hour. 20180921_095947.jpeg 20180921_095954.jpeg 20180921_100621.jpeg

OR17TRD, Bogunn and Crawdad like this.
  5. OP
    bumpedmyhead

Lamin-x in the trash, where it belongs. Lifting up along edges in 15 places. Just wont work with these domes.

Bogunn likes this.
  6. swift96

swift96 New Member

Lovely truck!

bumpedmyhead likes this.
  7. OP
    bumpedmyhead

Took a little trip to Colotado last week, and when I arrived home..... 20181007_075845.jpeg

Bogunn and Lil G like this.
  8. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Sweet

9. OP
    bumpedmyhead

Installed the Xenon Depot LED kit. Big difference. Havnt taken any night pics, but, the beam pattern is solid and wide. Wider than stock. The color is excellent, and matches the Morimoto fogs and DRLs perfectly. I dont have any flutter or vibration issues at all. Its a bit tight in there, and a little difficult to spread out the fins wide. I unbolted the washer bottle, and moved it over, to gain easier access to passenger side. They come clocked to the correct position, which is helpful.

10. OP
    bumpedmyhead

I snapped a few night shots.
    1. Just drl and parking lights.
    2. Drl, parking, and Morimoto XB fogs.
    3. Xenon Depot led headlights (low beam), parking, and drl.
    4. High beams, XDepot lows, drl, and parking.
    In person they seem brighter than the low quality camera phone, but a big improvement over stock. 20181019_194929.jpeg 20181019_194937.jpeg 20181019_194947.jpeg 20181019_194952.jpeg

kp.taco, Bogunn and Crawdad like this.