KBVOODOO bed rack

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by sjoh527, Aug 28, 2019.

1. sjoh527

sjoh527 Well-Known Member

Hey all,

Long time no post. Lately been busy with some mods but mainly for camping. Got rhinorack crossbars mounted to my bed currently but they leave something to be desired and I don't trust them with more than two people in my RTT. But here's some pictures.

58741134137__DC2001AC-A4DF-4029-8E62-031F3303EFBE.JPG 58741130927__5CFBEA8C-E7E5-4133-9254-89AD7DDCC177.JPG IMG_1386.JPG

So I finally pulled the trigger on the Taco Max Modular Bedrack from KBVoodoo. The added benefit is I can get the tent higher to use the annex room! The bedrack comes today. Hope to install by the weekend.

Scott Wyman and Crawdad like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    sjoh527

sjoh527 Well-Known Member

Well got it up tonight. I'll get more pictures up when I take my camping trip I'm a few weeks. I don't have the middle bars up yet but will get them up tomorrow. IMG_1422.JPG IMG_1421.JPG

I may end up backing the rack off the cab a bit but not sure yet.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  4. cvgennep

cvgennep New Member

Looks good! How do you like the bed rug?