Light Bar

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by Leadstaco, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Leadstaco

Leadstaco Member

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Shouldn’t need another battery.

Leadstaco likes this.
  4. Hightorque1973

Hightorque1973 New Member

One of my trail buddies has an overhead lightbar, winch and 32" lightbar similar to yours, he installed a larger battery and tray. His has been good to go with just the one battery.[/QUOTE]

OR17TRD and Leadstaco like this.
  5. chadley

chadley Well-Known Member

Side question: Did you get the spot bar or the combo? I just ordered the spot bar and got confused when I had the option of a spot or combo. Ended up going spot as I figured the light would go further out in front. Curious if that is true?

6. OP
    Leadstaco

Leadstaco Member

I used the combo, for the bumper wanted to have the wider light and the distance as well. If I put the grill light in it will be the spot. I will put them on the same switch as well should be plenty of light