On the wheels I’m definitely leaving the lugs silver and wanted to keep the silver Toyota emblem in addition to the silver emblem on the grill what do you all think? If it’s possible.

Bogunn or b-man help. Lol I’m not real tech savvy

If I upload a pic from my camera roll is says something about the pic not being unlocked(or something like that even when I gave permission to access my camera roll) I had to take a pic within the app to post it. When I tried to take full view pic it said ERROR. I’m not really techy either... LOL

If I upload a pic from my camera roll is says something about the pic not being unlocked(or something like that even when I gave permission to access my camera roll) I had to take a pic within the app to post it. When I tried to take full view pic it said ERROR. I’m not really techy either... LOL
Download the pic(s) onto your computer.....put 'em into your downloads, desktop, photos,.....wherever you store them. You then should go to your post and 'upload file'......you can upload your image then and should post up..........if you're posting from your phone you can get the Tacomaforum app or log on directly to the forum then upload the pics from your phone.........

Holy cow ya lost me!!! LOL My computer isn’t working... after seeing how lost I am on your directions it’s pry understandable that the possibility that I accidentally broke it makes sense[emoji51] I do use the Tacomaforum app. I’m gona try again to add a pic from my camera roll. Can you let me know if you can view it? In all seriousness tho, I appreciate the help!:)IMG_3643.jpg

Last edited:
A question all.... if there is a particular thread I want to follow is there a way to do that? On another note I’m going to get a pic of my She Truck up this morning... work in progress remember. Wheels and grill are scheduled to be done in the next two weeks. Just waiting for the call from my guy to tell me to bring her on over so he can black them out for me!

Love that color... I really like the way a black truck looks but man it shows every speck of dirt and every scratch. If I had to do it all over again I would get quicksand or cement

That’s what mine is... cement. I wasn’t too crazy about it at first. In fact it was my 3 rd color choice. I decided to go with it because my 1 & 2 choice color was so common in my town. I haven’t seen another Cement one in my town yet.... but I know it’s coming!!! I ended up loving the color and glad I went with it!!

Back