OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Bogunn, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I just picked up a Veepeak Bluetooth OBD2 scanner. It’s a pretty good little implement to have. It gives real-time data monitoring and diagnostics plus you can still clear codes like a regular OBD2 scanner.
    I’ve had a scanner for years but with the BLE Scanners you’re only as limited as the app you use. It’s really worth paying $30+/- for.

OR17TRD and The_Dirty_Dixie like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Link?

4. OP
    Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

OR17TRD likes this.
  5. OR17TRD

Q: When i plug it in, my abs flashed on the dash. it turns off when i remove the scan tool. what should i do? i have an 2003 toyota mr spyder. see less

Answer this question

A: Do you have good looking abs? if so leave it plugged in when you have a lady in the car:)

Bogunn likes this.
  6. OP
    Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Also, the DashCommand and OBD Fusion apps have a ton of options when using a OBD2 scanner. Really worth looking into.

7. OR17TRD

$26.99 right now with the coupon. Through the above link. DD1E7347-6F56-49B0-87EE-B313DB9F92F1.jpeg

Bogunn likes this.
  8. pondman

pondman Well-Known Member

Blue driver Obd2 Amazon, Bluetooth 4.0 for IOS & Android , 29.99 ! I put mine in , it works great , saves us from the Stealer Dealers ....

Bogunn likes this.
  9. Amarse

Amarse New Member

My order for this scanner has been shipped and should arrive this week.
    I have NOT figured out which app to get for my iPhone 8. Your two suggestions have lots of features. Any preference for one or the other ? Any of the others at the App store spark your interest? This is the first device of this kind for me so I'm venturing into the unknown... 2017 Tacoma TRDOR Tech & Prem Audio Pkg...
    Thanks for the help...

Bogunn likes this.
  10. OP
    Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I like OBD Fusion after using it for a while. It is more user friendly and has a lot of options.