OffRoadTacos 79 Toyota truck build

Also I wish I could change the tread name because according to the title, it's not a Toyota truck like most of them, it is an actual hilux which is pretty cool.

It's awesome opening the door to a big pile of truck parts! ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1404921149.521722.jpg this is all for the engine, rebuild kit bearings pump a etc also got new clutch master and slave cylinder

Haha heck yeah, also picked up a new clutch and timing chain as well as carb rebuild kit. Taking the block to the machine shop tomorrow!

Took the block to the machine shop. Getting the 20r block bored to fit 10 over 22r pistons. Should be done by next Thursday

Took the block to the machine shop. Getting the 20r block bored to fit 10 over 22r pistons. Should be done by next Thursday

Nice. Can't wait to see the finish product. We were on vaca the last 2 weeks. Had my neighbor get my mail and told my co- worker if he has any boxes for me to put them in the bed of the truck. Needless to say he was off the same weeks as I was and the wife saw all my goodies my neighbor got off my from porch. She was not to happy. But I told her it's my summertime Xmas presents. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Frame is done and primed. Should be painted along with the axles tomorrow. The hopefully will be a rolling chassis with the lift by mid to the end of this week ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1405295484.338181.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1405295495.683428.jpg

Got a ton done today! 3in rough country lift is on. Tranny/transfercase goes on tomorrow. Then the cab sometime this weekend! ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1405481222.554201.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1405481228.803878.jpg

Back